13

After we retreated back to the guild, you were shocked that the master was unconscious from one of phantom lord's attack. After you all returned, you heard what Lucy said that she's responsible for what happened to the guild.

"I.. I'm really sorry..." Lucy muttered.

"Please don't be, Lucy. At least you're alright." you assure her. "But, why are you hiding your identity from us luce?" you asked.

"Aye, I was surprised by that too.. " Happy added as lucy starts explaining about her past life with her father and you were shocked and you feel sorry for her.

"Lucy don't you dare say that. It was all phantoms doing in the first place." you stated.

"I've caused you guys a lot of trouble. I'm really sorry. I think it's best for me to go back." Lucy began to shake a little.

"That's not going to happen lucy. If you leave now, there would be someone missing from our family. Besides, being the 'rich girl' vibe does not suit you. You fit way better in this loud, messy, and amazing guild hall, laughing with all of your friends and going out on adventures. That's where you truly belong. You also said that you wanted to stay here right? Why go back to a place you hate? You are Lucy Heartfilia of the Fairy Tail guild. " you grabbed both of her hands. "Don't blame yourself for this mess. It really was inevitable that this war was to happen. You are innocent among the chaos." you told her as lucy starts to hug you and you rubbed her back.

'as always, you're a sweet talker (Y/N).' natsu and gray thinks while smiling.

Time Skip.....

You heard a loud noise as you look outside, in utter shock.

"Isn't that the phantom lord guild hall?! What the hell is wrong with these people?!" you shouted.

"I never imagine the would attack like this... What should we do?!" Erza shouts.

"Prepare the Jupiter canon!!" Jose commanded from the guild hall.

"I can't believe this is happening.... " you said as the guild slid down and slowly ejected a huge bronze canon.

"Destroy them all!" Jose scowls.

"Dear lord." you mutter.

"Everybody take cover!!" Erza orders as the canon sparked up an ominous purple globe that grows bigger. "(Y/N), I need your help." she calls you.

"Alright, let's do this." you said with determination as you both dash forward.

"(Y/N)! Erza!" Mira shouts.

"What are those two doing?!" Macao cried out.

"Stop! Don't do it!!" Lisanna pleads as erza requips to her adamantine armor.

"Are they actually trying to block it?!" Bisca exclaims.

"Don't do it!! You two will die!!" Alzack screamed.

"RUN FOR IT GUYS!!" you screamed.

"(Y/N) don't!!!" natsu tries to stop you but gray held him back. "Let go of me!!!"

"Natsu, all we can do now is believe in them." Gray struggles to restrain natsu.

"Iron God Slayer Secret Art: Giant Iron Shield." you chanted as a black iron appeared in front of you. 'Here comes the pain... ' you think as the Jupiter canon finally fires at you and erza....