19

As you start to gain consciousness, you saw the night sky above you and you figured this is the top of the tower making you panic as you realize that you have to find erza before jellal. As you keep looking, you saw erza and half of her body was in the lacrima, before you went to her, you look around and the cost is clear and you ran to her, then she sees you.

"Erza?" you whispered.

"(Y/N)?" she said in shock.

"I'm gonna get you out of here." you told her as you start to pull her arm gently.

"(Y/N) wait. You can't be here, you've gotta get out of here." she pleads.

"I am not leaving you again erza and that's final." you told her.

"Jellal is here. And he's a planning to-" she was about to finish as you felt a hand on your back.

"Lure you here?" your eyes widen as you hear a males voice behind you. "It's been a while since I last saw you... (Y/N)." you slowly turn around and you saw him.

"J-Jellal?" you shivered.

"Leave her alone jellal." erza pleads.

"Why would I? I already got what I wanted, and I won't let you leave again (Y/N)." he said.

"What?" you and erza said at the same time as you felt something crawling up your skin.

"What the?" you saw something red crawl up your arms and legs as you scream in pain and you fell on your knees.

"What did you do to me jellal?!" you demand

"I cast a bind snake spell on you so you won't move from now." he told you as you struggle as hard as you can you felt a hand on your right cheek. "Try as you might but you and erza are not leaving any time soon, especially you." he whispered to you as you felt a hand that pulls you and erza to safety.

"Natsu!" you said cheerfully.

"(Y/N) and Erza are Fairy Tail mages. I won't give them up to you." He said and erza passed out and you caught her on time.

"My god.  What did they do to you?" you said as you start to heal her. "Natsu you came." you told him as he ruffled your hair.

"This is for everything you and Erza put me through!" he continues to ruffle my hair which is a mess.

"Okay okay okay, I'm sorry." you said as erza slightly gains her consciousness.

"Natsu, you and (Y/N) need to go." Erza said silently as you start to tear up.

"I'm sorry Ezra." you said as you place your hand on her forehead. "I won't let you die here." you told her as you cast a sleeping spell on her as you laid her down gently.

TIME SKIP....

After natsu defeated jellal, he fell unconscious and you heal him and the tower will collapse soon.

'I have to save my friends, whatever it takes.' you thought as you place your hand on the lacrima and slowly engulfing you. 'I'm sorry guys, but I can't afford to loose someone I cared again.' you tear up.

"(Y/N)?" you slowly turn around and saw natsu's face that has horror written all over it. "(Y/N) are...  are you putting your body into the lacrima?" he asked.

"It is the only way to stop the aetherion." you told him.

"Stop Aetherion?" he asks.

"The tower's about to collapse soon, Natsu. If I fuse myself with the Aetherion then -"

"What kind of crap are you saying?!" he cuts you off.

"I have to do this, for you and the others to live." you said.

"Stop (Y/N). Please don't. Don't go. " he tears up.

"Natsu!" you screamed at him as he look at you. "I've lost so many people I love in the past." you start to cry. "And I am not going to lose you guys. And.. please look after fairy tail for me." you told him as you felt your entire body was engulfed in the lacrima.

'Thank you Fairy Tail

'Thank you Fairy Tail. For everything.'  you closed your eyes. The next few minutes, a bright light surrounds you as you look around in confusion.

"Darling, is that really you?" a familiar female voice called you and you swiftly turn around.

"Mother?" you said in shock.

"Hey sweetie, you've grown up to a fine young lady." a male voice called you as you tear up.

"Father?" you whimpered as you ran to them and hugged them. "I missed you two so much." you cried as they hugged you back.

"We missed you too dearie." your mother soothes you.

"Were so sorry we left you alone for all those years." you father pats your back.

"No, I'm the one suppose to say sorry. I'm sorry for not coming home that day and... " you cried harder.

"Shh it's okay. It's not your fault that this happened." your mother assured you.

"Besides, aren't you going back with your friends now?" your father told you.

"But...  but I died." you said in confusion.

"Your time is not up sweetie. You must go now." your mother told you.

"But what about you two?" you asked, sadly.

"Not to worry darling, we'll always look after you." your father said as the light gets brighter and brighter.

"Mom! Dad!" You called out to them. As the bright light disappeared, you slowly open your eyes as you look at your surroundings  and saw the ocean.

"(Y/N)! Erza!" you heard Lucy call out to you.

"What's going on." you said and when you look up you saw natsu was carrying you and Ezra on his shoulder.

" you said and when you look up you saw natsu was carrying you and Ezra on his shoulder

'Wait. Did he...?' you think.

"Don't do that ever again." Natsu said tearfully.

I won't. And I'm sorry." you said.