8

Two Years Later...
Your POV.

It's been two years since I've joined fairy tail and it was the best time I had there. A year ago, the master chose me as a candidate for the S-Class trials, it was kinda difficult at first but I finally managed to finish it and the master promotes me as an S-Class wizard in fairy tail and my reputation was known as 'The Fairy Priestess.', at first I found it a little bit weird, but it turns out, I'm getting a hang of it. And I forgot to mention that I also made a lot of friends in the guild as well. They were really rowdy and messy but it doesn't matter to me, I still love them just the way they are. Oh and I just finished all three S-Class missions and it really took two weeks to finish it and I started to head back to the guild cause I heard that there's a new member in the guild.

30 Minutes Later...

I went back home first to get my stuff and the jewels in the room and I ran to the guild and opened the doors.

"Hi guys! Sorry I'm late!" I called out to them then the guild went silent for a few seconds and they started to cheer!.

"(Y/N) back!!""She's here!!""What's up (Y/N)!" Everyone in the guild greets me with handshakes and hugs but someone suddenly pounced me.

"(Y/N)! Thank lord you're back!!" Natsu cried along with happy.

"Aye! I missed you a lot!" The blue cat cried as I was suffocating from their heaviness.

"Heavy... Can't...  Breathe... " I wheezed.

"Hey flame brain get off of her!!" Gray shouted at natsu as he growled and stands up.

"Don't tell me what to do you pervy snowman!!!" Natsu shouted at gray as the two of them started fighting.

'Seriously? When will they ever get along?' I sighed as I saw a blonde haired girl and I saw some gold and silver keys on her belt. 'She must be the Celestial Mage that I heard of.' I walk to wards to her. "Hello, you must be the new member." I greeted politely.

"Yeah that's me. My name is Lucy Heartfilia." The girl name 'Lucy' greeted.

"Well Lucy, my name is (Y/N)(L/N), it's nice to meet you. And welcome to fairy tail." I said with a smile.

"Hold on. (Y/N)(L/N) as in 'Fairy Priestess'?!" Lucy asked in shock.

"Y-Yes. Is something wrong?" I asked in concern.

"No it's just everyone talks about you a lot and not just that....  You're also number one in Sorcerer weekly 'Fiore's Female Heartthrob Wizard'!" She squealed as I started to grow pale.

'Why me?!' I mentally cried as I was suddenly got hit on the head really hard.

"Welcome back (Y/N)!!" a familiar voice said to me.

"Thanks erza." I forgot to mention that me and erza were best of friends.

"Welcome back my child." The master greets me and I walk to him.

"Hi master. Sorry that I took so long." I said as I heard running footsteps came to me and hugs me.

"Welcome back (Y/N)!!" I smile as I know those two are.

"Hi Mira, hi Li-chan, how are you today?" I asked.

"Were doing great (Y/N)-chan." Li-chan answered as the entire guild started to go crazy mode again.

'There's no place like home... ' I mentally sighed happily.