7

*Flashback continue*

Normal POV.

Years later, (Y/N) finally mastered all magic elements that the gods taught her, she also know their strengths and weaknesses and also re-equip magic as well. She finally got the strength and courage for herself. The next day when (Y/N) was training, she saw someone approaching to her and she know who it is.

"Athena, do you need something ma'am?" You asked as she looked at you sadly

"Listen to me (Y/N), I'm afraid that the gods will leave you soon." She said, shocking the little girl.

"What!? But why!?" You demands as Athena sighs.

"I know it's hard to leave you, but we will tell you on the right time and I'm sure you can handle things on your own, because we believe in you, and I'm sure that your parents will be so proud of you for what you accomplish." Athena praised her as (Y/N) cries.

"You better promise me that if we meet again, you tell me why you'll leave." You said.

"I promise. " Athena promised as (Y/N) continues her training.

The Next Day....

When (Y/N) wakes up, she saw a note beside her bed and she reads it.

Dear (Y/N)(L/N),

If you're reading this letter right now, that means we're gone. But please don't look for us and please don't be mad at all of us for leaving you like this. I know it's hard for you to be alone, but you can always find new people and friends who truly cares for you like a family. And we're glad that we found you. I'm sure someday you'll change everything in the best way.

Sincerely,
The Gods
.

After she's done reading it, she cried but not to much. As she starts to get up, she'll starts venturing out the unknown.

4 Days Later...

After all the walking and searching, (Y/N) needed a rest and hopefully she'll find a place to stay.

"Hello, are you lost?" A voice called as she looks up to see a girl in your age with green hair.

"No, I'm just looking for a place to stay." (Y/N) said.

"Where are your parents?" She asked.

"They... disappeared without a trace." You said.

"Oh by the way I'm Danna Lumei. " She introduced herself to you.

"My name is (Y/N)(L/N)." You introduced yourself to her and she nodded.

"You know, I think I heard your name before because, I know it sound crazy but... my foster parent named Helios, the sun god, told me once." She did as you look at her.

"Y-You know Helios?!" You asked in shock.

"Wait a minute, you're a god slayer too?! What element did you learn!?" Danna asked in shock as you nod your head.

"Yes I'm a god slayer, in a fact I'm an elemental god slayer though." You said.

"That's amazing, I'm a sun god slayer. Hey why don't you join the Golden Forest guild?" She asked.
"Golden Forest guild?" You asked.

"Yes, I'm sure we'll get along, and you'll also find a place to stay too." She said and you nodded.

"Okay. I'm in." You said cheerfully as you and danna walked together.

*Flashback End*

"It was the best time of my life there and everything is starting to fall apart when I saw my guild was destroyed days ago by an unknown dark guild." As you finished the whole story, some of the guild mates cried from your story.

"I'm really sorry about what happened child, but I can assure you that fairy tail will always treat each other as a family." Master comforts you as you wipe your tears away as natsu went to you.

"(Y/N), all of fairy tail has  been through rough times. Like my foster parent named Igneel, the fire dragon, disappeared and I was devastated." Natsu said.

"No wonder I can sense a dragon aura in you, natsu." You said as you saw a blue flying cat landed on top of natsu's head.

"Aye, that's natsu for you." The cat said. "I'm happy by the way." Happy waved his paws at you and you waved back.

"Hello happy, it's nice to meet you. " You greeted.

"Alright everyone! Let us celebrate for the new member (Y/N)!" Makarov shouted as the guild started to cheer.

"Uhh... Is it really okay to party? I'm just new here." You said.

"Of course (Y/N), you're one of us now!" Erza stated and you sighed, but what you didn't know that there are a few people who started to like you.