14

As the Jupiter canon fires at you and you erza, you desperately trying to block it with all your strength as hard as you can. Once the the canon finally stops, you and erza fell on your knees.

"They... stopped it.... " Macao muttered.

"Erza! (Y/N)!" Mira shouts as natsu and gray bolted towards you.

"(Y/N)! Erza! Hang in there!" They shouted as you panted and tried to stand but you fell as gray catches you.

"(Y/N) stop. You and erza have done enough." Gray said.

"First, Makarov. Now (Y/N) and Erza, both are out of commission. "Jose spoke from the walking guild as you clench your hands to fist. "You know we're not joking around. Hand over Lucy and (Y/N), right now." he finished making you snarl as you stand up.

"Here's my answer Jose...  SHUT THE HELL UP!!!" you screamed. "And I would rather die protecting my friends and family from the likes of you than selling them out!! And I won't let you lay a finger on Lucy, because if you do, I'll kill you with no remorse!! And Lucy is a part of Fairy Tail! She's our friend, our family and we will lay down our lives before you take her!! That's what it means to be a guild!! " you screamed loudly as everyone in fairy tail cheers.

"Our minds will not change!" Erza shouts. "We will defeat you!!"

".... I see, then we'll fire a bigger Jupiter!" Jose threatened. "Quiver in fear for the 15 minutes it takes to charge!!"

"Can...  someone... catch me... " you mutter as you passed out.

"(Y/N)!!!!" everyone shouted.

TIME SKIP...

You started to gain your consciousness as you were in a warehouse and you saw an unconscious lucy beside you.

"Lucy!" you shouts as you try to shake her awake.

"It's okay, Mira puts a sleeping spell on her." you turn around and you saw your guild mate, Reedus.

"Reedus? What doing on outside? " you asked.

"Everyone's still fighting." he answers as you look at Lucy for a little and you look back at reedus.

"Reedus, I need you to stay here with lucy, I'm going out to help the others and don't try to stop me." you told him as his eyes widen as you bolted out as you finally arrive inside the phantom lord guild hall and you saw natsu fighting a large man with a blindfold.

"Let me give you the same suffering I gave to Makarov." the enemy mused.

'The same suffering to Master?' you thought angrily. "So it was you who hurt gramps!!!" you shouted.

"(Y/N)?! How did you get here?!" nastu asked in shock.

"Oh? You wish to join your companion at the same time?" the enemy asked.

"You hurt my guild master..." you said as black wind swirls you around.

"I don't like this...." Happy shivers and starting to grow pale.

"I wonder...  can you withstand this airspace ..." the enemy pondered out.

"You may control the space... " you said as more black wind surrounds you two as you stretch both your arms sideways. "... but the air is my domain." you finished as black feathers appear.

"Metsujin Ogi: Ama no Murakumo!! [God Slayer's Secret Art: Heavenly Gathering of Clouds!!]"

you shouts as you unleash your attack at him as he falls on the ground, defeated....

"She beat him.... in one hit!" Happy exclaims as natsu gaped at you in surprise.

Fairy Priestess - Fairy Tail x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara