6

Normal POV

*Flashback*

A young girl with (H/L)(H/C) hair with (E/C) sparkling eyes was playing with her parents everyday. She was the happiest girl with her loving parents and all she ever wanted was a family with loving hearts towards one another.

"So what do you want for your birthday sweetie?" Her mother asked.

"I don't want anything on my birthday tomorrow. I just wanted to be with you and papa forever. That's all I ever wanted." Little (Y/N) said as her mother smiled at her. "And I'm sure nothing bad is going to happen though." She said, but what she didn't know that her birthday will change her life...  for the worst.

Next Day...

Little (Y/N) was excited about her birthday today and she was outside picking flowers and when she's almost done, she heard her mother's scream, causing the little girl to panic as she dropped her flowers and ran back to her house and her eyes widen when she saw her house was on fire and her parents were on the floor.

"MAMA! PAPA! " Little (Y/N) screamed in agony as she suddenly went unconscious.

*Flashback paused*

Everyone in the guild were shocked at your story. They felt really bad for you.

"So (Y/N)-chan, what happened next?" Mira asked.

"I honestly don't know, but I can tell you more though. " (Y/N) said as she continues her story.

*Flashback continue*

Little (Y/N) woke up with a huge headache.

"W-What happened?" She asked as she finally remembered. "Mama! Papa!" she shouted as she she started to cry. "Why?! Why did mama and papa-!" she keeps on crying until she heard a voice.

"They did it to protect (Y/N)." she looked up and saw a person in front of you.

"Who

"Who... Who are you?" (Y/N) asked as the woman smiles at her. 

"My name is Selene. Goddess of the moon." she answers.

"Y-You're a real goddess?" she asked in surprise as the goddess laughs at her softly.

"Yes I am. And I am here to take you to the gods for you to learn magic little one." she said making the little girls eyes widen.

"Are you sure?" she ask.

"Yes (Y/N)." she said as she's taking little (Y/N) to the gods for her to learn magic.