Chapter 2~

Warning: not a smut! /lemon/lime/or even flufffffff....

You wake up. Gruggy as always. Like someone pulled you out of hell. You head towards your sink to brush your teeth. Since its Sunday you can go to the bathhouse.

"yesh!"

You fist bumpth the air. After you brush your teeth you grab your bath shi-- things. (excuse me). And head to the bathhouse.

The bathhouse is just a few walks away from your apartment. (a few walks away?).

~~~time skip~~~~~(be ready for the extreme to happen)

You finally see the bathhouse. You carefully opened the door, and was greeted by an old lady. You smiled and nod at her. She motioned you the woman's. You entered. You see the glamorous hot spring. You smiled. You've been having back aches for centuries and you haven't visitied because of studies and laziness. (yeah that's a thing).

You slowly dipped in the water feeling warmth through out your body. Pain going away. Relaxation taking over. (if you're wondering, yes you already stripped). The warm feeling is eating you since you've start to imagine a dog also bathing in a hot spring. You smile.

Cute.

You think..... But it seemed like you said it out loud...... Did you?. You shot your eyes open. You look around. Nobody was there.

'Weird.....'

You were really creeped out so you didn't relax much longer, and got out immediately.

You sigh as you walk down your street. You wanted to relax more but you knew that if you stayed any longer something bad might happen. But eventually you didn't bother to think of it much since you needed to study. Ughh studying. You roll your eyes.

As you were walking by yourself you heard someone breathing behind you. A chill ran down your spine. So you sloowwwllyyyy........ Turned around...... To see.............No one?. That weirded you out, you definitely felt like someone was breathing behind you. :-:.

'i hate living here'

You thought and hurried home. This time you heard a twig crack. You turned around immediately. No one...Again?!. Now you were realllllyyyyy creeped out. You felt your palms sweating. Then.....

Someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around to see...........A fat guy in a track suit, huffing like a pig, his face was like a dumpling and full of sweat, he was staring at you like some pervert. He is a pervert!. You immediately tried to run to your house as fast as you can. Your feet not getting tired at all. But why the hell! Is he catching up!?. This was scaring the shit out of you. Why is he doing that in broad daylight?!. Is it becuase there aren't alot of people. You didnt really think much of it until you took a turn, realizing you literally just ran past your house.

'shit'

All you can do now is go to a police station. But hell! There arent any in your village.

'ffuuuuuuuuuuuu----'

Now you were worried. But you noticed that the fat dude is not behind you anymore. You were relieved but scared at the same time. Then you heard someone scream. Like a dying cat?.

You slowly walked around the corner and peeked to see what was happening. You saw the fat guy on the floor clutching his crotch. And a tall and handsome guy with his leg up. Seemed like he kicked him. Wait?!. Handsome?!. Your eyes widen when you saw the guy's face. Chestnut hair. And emerald green eyes. You felt like you were drooling. But you shaked your head as the guy walked towards you.

"Are you okay?"

His voice was deep but cute at the same time. He was like whispering but not.....

'wow.... He's even handsome up close'

"uhhh yeah im okay"

You say trying not to show your emotion.

"Oh good, i saw that guy following you earlier and i was right he was a pervert"

"eh?"

You look at him dumbfounded. You were sure that you didn't saw anyone at all. But you just brushed it off. And thanked him.

"thankyou, for helping me kind sir"

"there's no need to be formal you can just call me Kiyochi"

He smiles. More like a smirk. You just smile and nodded at him awkwardly.

"shall i accompany you to your house?"

He's asking you to walk you to your house. Hmm... Suspicious.

"uh, eh no need i am fine, plus i think you need to bring that guy to the police station or.... Hospital"

"Hospital? Oh no need he's fine the kick was minor, ill just bring him to the police station"

He says turning around walking towards the guy.

"thanks again for helping me.... Uhm.... Kiyochi"

You smile at him. His eyes went wide and his cheeks were hinted with a light shade of red. But you didn't see it since he's facing the other way. He just nodded in response.

Before he left he gave you a wink which made you blush and weirded out at the same time. Then he took off.

'huh, what a weird person....... Kiyochi huh....'.

You thought, walking down your street in a hurry to go home.

Extraaaaaa

Kiyochi's POV

(Y/N) smiled at me which made me blush. I didn't want her to see me so i just nodded in response. Once i grabbed the guy i hurriedly took off so (Y/N) won't see my face. But even if i was blushing i still took the courage to wink at her. Seeing her blush makes me soo.......... (what he said is not for you to know ¬^¬)

She turns around and walks off. Even her back is cute. As i see her off i turn around to Fatso.

"hey! Get up!"

He slowly gets up still holding his crotch.

'tch, weakling'

"you did a good job, but not enough to reach my expectations"

I glare at him. I see him shake which makes me smirk.

"i-im so-sorry pls spare me"

"i told you not to touch her, YOU PIG!! now you won't get any of this! "

I pull out a stash of cash in my pocket. His eyes went wide. As i smirk at him.

"pls! I-i need it!, i didn't mean to touch her"

"like hell I'd give it you! And don't tell me stupid reasons! "

I kicked him once again, and brought out my knife.

(you know what happened next , he's mean ik. He is a yandere)