Chapter 14~

A/N- Here's a chapter for you Reader-chan's️❤️, and sorry again for taking long~~.

"Hey Kiyochi, do you think the baby would be a girl? Or a boy?"

"hmm... Well even if i want a boy, if a baby girl is born I'll still love and cherish her, so it doesn't matter~"

Kiyochi said joyfully. What he said made you smile and blush a little. But a certain thought came unto your mind.

"do you think.... We're making a great decision?"

You ask looking down worried. Kiyochi looks at you with a confused face.

"what are you trying to say? That you don't want the baby?"

He said with an angry tone. You froze.

"it's not like that... I really want the baby to be born, i cant forgive myself if i... Anyways...what i mean is.. That, I'm not ready to be a mother yet, i might not be a great one for our baby.... Im worried that they won't like me.."

You explained your expression saddened. But then you felt a slight weight on your shoulder. You look behind you and it was Kiyochi's hand, he was trying to comfort you.

"You will be a great mother, you don't have to worry, they'll love you, you just don't know how amazing you are"

Kiyochi says with his eyes glistening. You suddenly felt relieved. You faced him and hugged him tightly.

"thankyou, Kiyochi, i love you soo much..."

"and i love you too, princess.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You slowly walked down the cereal isle. Looking for the one.

While looking at the cereals a voice called out to you. You turned around to see..

"Tori!"

"hey, (Y/N) how have you been"

"I've been well, its been awhile!"

You gleefully greeted Tori. Walking towards him.

"i heard the news, congratulations! Do you have a name planned?"

"eehhh....? How'd you know?"

"oh well, i passed by Kiyochi a week ago, he told me the news, how exciting!"

"t-thankyou.."

"well, are you doing anything later?"

"I think.. Nothing"

"great, how about we have coffee and catch up a bit? Kiyochi has been hugging you all to his own"

"sure, that'll be great, then after that maybe we can visit Kiyochi!"

"is he not at home, well if he is isn't he being rude? He should've at least helped"

"oh! Its just that he's busy, he's trying to focus on his job"

"job?"

"Kiyochi wanted to help out with his family's business so he is trying his best"

"ah.. I see"

Both your conversations ended after you realized you needed to finish your grocery.

After catching up with Tori's recovery you headed home.

Walking on the streets of XXX is oretty nice, its peaceful and warm. You heard a buzz, you got your phone out to see Kiyochi calling.