Chapter 22~

The warm air hits your face gently, your hair going the same direction it did.

You gently rubbed your bulging stomach, you were eight months pregnant, and any time soon you'll be holding your 'little one' at hand.

Your gaze stayed at the clock, its been hours since Kiyochi left the house. Again.

~~

"Hey, Kiyochi"

You lightly shouted at the brunette. He then quickly turned to you. His eyes beaming.

"Yes, princess?"

"I think i need to go grocery shopping today, the fridge is a little empty"

You said while looking inside the fridge. His body stiffened.

"W-why don't I go instead?"

His voice sounded a little strained. You just ignored it.

"Oh, no, I dont really want to bother you, aren't you busy? And i wanted to talk a walk anyways"

You said, closing the fridge. And sitting down at a stool nearby.

"But you're pregnant, it'll be hard for you, I should atleast help you"

You looked at him as you heard his voice straining a bit more, his eyes didn't glisten anymore, it was more.............dark.

"I can do it! I am a strong and independent woman!"

You smiled at him, hoping it would help. Oh but it did not. His eyes glared at you, but it quickly disappeared and was replaced with loving eyes.

"Oh....okay...but if you can't carry some grocery bags, you can always call me, or if you feel like someone is threatening you, please just call me"

He stood up and went to you. His eyes filled with worry. And another thing..?

You just smiled and cupped his cheek when he was close enough.

"Alright, ill do all that"

You lastly kissed him on the cheek before standing on both feet and headed towards the entrance. You waved at him before leaving the apartment.

You clutched your thick jacket around your shoulders. Cold wind hitting your face.

.........

You sigh as you left the grocery store. A few bags on both hands. You marched your way back to the apartment.

As you neared the streets of XXX you walked pass an alley way, cold wind filled the air. You sneezed in the process.

You were almost at the building when you saw a few men in suits, that covered the path. They looked intimidating too. Your breath hitched at the sight not knowing what to do. You tighten the grip on the grocery bags, and walked passed them. But unfortunately you bumped one of the men, then one grabbed your hand. You yelped at the force.

"What's with you?! We were talking here and you had a nerve to interrupt us?!"

The one gripping your wrist said.

"Tsk! What an eyesore"

Another one described.

"Now, now, Xero, be careful with her, she is pregnant"