Chapter 21~

A/N- ohhh... a chapter already? Sorry i was too excited with this chapter so had to finish it today too! I feel its getting closer! The ending i mean! Well go on and read!

Marriage?~

I peacefully looked out the window, humming a tune, whilst gently rubbing on my belly. The view of the sky from the window was perfect. I enjoyed looking out the window. Even if it was boring here inside, its what i do to kill time. Sometimes i would read, but sometimes i would just scroll on my phone.

As thoughts started to flood in my mind, i had a certain one that i thought of. Marriage. That single word is screaming at me.

'How long has it been since Kiyochi proposed?'

"30th of April, 2019"i smiled to myself, it has been so long....

"What're you mumbling about (Y/N)?"

I looked behind me. Kiyochi was peacefully laying down on our bed. He still had bed hair, probably just woke up.

"Oh..... its nothing"

"Oh its definitely something"

I say for a guy who just woke up, he can be a little observant.

"So tell me"

I sighed and gently stood up to go and sit by the bed. I seriously looked at his emerald green eyes, that would shine sometimes.

"I just had Marriage in thought"

He stiffened at the said word. But relaxed after a second or so.

"Well..... i guess its about time we thought about that"

He smiled at me. My cheeks started to tint a pale red. I looked down and nodded in response.

"Don't go shy on me now, have you forgotten that we're engaged?"

He lightly said teasingly, gently lifting my right hand and observing the ring that he proposed with. He gracefully traced it with his slender fingers, then he gently lifted my hand up his lips and kissed the back of it. This gesture made me blush even more.

"I-its just..... the thought of you being my husband.....is.." i couldn't finish it, its so embarrassing to say, i can feel my cheeks burning!.

"Is?"

He looked at me curiously. I stubbornly looked away.

"I-its nothing..."

The thought of him being my husband was amazing...... this man wont only be my husband but my child's father. The thought of being a complete family just brings me joy. But i think its a little too much for me to handle. But.... i know I'm ready, i do love this man, right?.

I looked at Kiyochi's bright emerald orbs. Oh how he looked majestic, he was the definition of perfect.

I gently placed my palm on his cheek, which was followed by his hand placed ontop of mine. He looked at me, brows raised. Waiting for me to speak.

"Wont that mean....... you'll live with me forever?"

"Ofcourse, until we're old and wrinkly"

He laughed with his statement, i laughed along with him.

"I promise you..... you wont regret it (Y/N)"

"How so?"

I asked a bit tempted.

"Because my love for you is bigger than this universe, and that it'll never fade away"

He said with a gentle smile after. Leaning his forehead on mine, still holding onto my hand he gently put it down. Lifting both his hand to cup both my cheeks. I looked straight into his eyes. Those beautiful and mesmerizing eyes of his.

"You're so beautiful"

He reddened with what i said and just closed his eyes and leaned over to close the gap between us. He pressed his soft lips on mine. Oh how lovely this feeling is, everytime we'd kiss i'd get butterflies in my stomach. I just feel young and carefree again. Without worries and problems to face.

His gentleness showed in the kiss that deepened as i wait. I placed both my arms to make it longer. Even if it'll take my breath away, he already took it when i first saw him.

I could feel his tongue that slided across my bottom lip. I smiled and obliged with his demand. I let him explore inside. Our faces starting to heat up at the same time. His hands placed on my hips, then afterwards we both pulled away. Pressing both our foreheads together, laughing together.

"I love you (Y/N), my princess, my Queen, and my angel"

"I love you too my King"

He pulled away gently and kissed my belly. And at the same time he felt a kick. Smiling gleefully then
ever. Kiyochi hugged my waist.

"I love you too my little troublemaker, I'm so lucky to have met you (Y/N)"

"Same for me too Kiyochi"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you have thoughts on how our wedding should be?"i smiled at him while gently rubbing on my swollen belly.

"I was planning on just having a simple one, but if you want to add changes, you can"

"Maybe a church would be fine"

"Wont that mean we'd be gathering our relatives on the day?"

He said then placed his chin on your shoulder. The words 'relatives' was quite annoying to hear. But you could only think about your aunt and uncle. They were the ones closest to you. After your parents death and all.

Kiyochi didn't really mind his 'relatives' why?, because they don't exist, well to him they didn't, you already know what happened in his past. So maybe throwing grand wedding wont be nice?. A simple one indeed.

"We don't really need lots of guests, whats important is we're getting married"

You happily giggled at him. He just sighed and tightened his embrace on you.

"Getting married huh?, i cant wait....."

After letting out those words, he gently leaned from the side and kissed your cheek. You immediately blushed at that.

"K-kiyochi.....!"

"What?"He teased.

You just pouted at him. He seemed to enjoy your reaction so he continued to tease.

"I just love seeing my 'fiancé' get all red and embarrassed"

He chuckled then. That only made you worse. The words 'fiancé' was too much for you to handle. You were clearly enjoyed getting teased by your boyfriend though. Afterall your love for him cant compare to anything.

You've finally found your soulmate so why risk letting them go?. Well that goes with Kiyochi too. He had found his 'one' the one who completes him, makes him feel whole again. He'd finally found you. He's  long awaited first love. He has claimed you, owned you, made you his and his only, now whats left is to make it permanent. So a wedding it is.

To be continued..........