★~Special Chapter~★

A/N-hello there readers! it has been awhile........hehehehe I know im so mean.....I get too lazy when writing chapters that's why the other chapters are so boring, I am finally back on track and will be more active! there was also one time that I literally forgot about this story (• ▽ •;), okay ill be serious now. This is a CHRISTMAS SPECIAL and a NEW YEAR special as well, yessss its gonna be 2020 soon. Well enjoy the special chapter. (im sorry I didn't make a Halloween special!). (D/N) daughter's name.

ಥ‿ಥ Thankyou for voting ಥ╭╮ಥ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Your eyes are filled with tears, as you look down on your little angel, it was overwhelming for you, being a mother never came to you, but now that you are one. The feelings are so new to you. Happiness. Responsibility. Fatigue. And alot more that's making you overwhelmed. You raised your hand gently on your daughter's small face. She had Kiyochi's eyes, green as an emerald could be shining. She had your beautiful (H/C) locks, it was so little it made her look like a smol kiwi. You once again smiled. You felt someone on your knee.

Kiyochi gasped, his mouth agape, eyes were widened. Then it was replaced with a goofy smile. His eyes were once again glistening, tears drop slowly. You cupped his cheek. Smiling at him.

"She's so beautiful, she looks just like you.......(Y/N)..."

Your thumb slowly rubbed his cheek. Tears were now slowly falling, wetting his cheeks. You wiped them as they fall.

"Do you want to hold her?"

He thought about your question. So many images ran through his head. Then he shook his head.

"N-No.....I-i might scare her, she looks so peaceful in your arms.."

He looked at her, it was obvious he was so happy. His face couldn't hide his smiles.

"Oh come on Kiyochi, she'll be fine, and she also wants to be in her father's arms. Right little one?"You cradled her in your arms, gently moving her towards Kiyochi.

He held her so dearly, he looked down at her. She was quiet the whole time. Then she reached out for him. His eyes widened. He smiled and let her hold his pinky.

They looked so cute. He looked so peaceful. It was a first for you to witness this. He had a beautiful smile on lips, his eyes were sparkling like gemstones being hit by the warm sunlight.

After awhile he handed her back, his arms shaking in the process. You were just laughing at him, he always seemed serious. Who knew he could turn like this.

~~

You were discharged after a few days. And shocked to find out, that Kiyochi had bought a house near the sea. It was small but big enough for you, Kiyochi, and little (D/N).

The air by the sea was cold, and felt so nice to feel. Then suddenly a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You leaned back, resting your head on his chest.

"Thankyou (Y/N)"

You looked up at him. Head tilted.

"For what? I should be the one thanking you, with this surprise and all"

"Ofcourse, anything for my princess"

"Then what's wrong?"

"I-its......well....you accepted me...even though I'm like this.....you never left my side, and even cherished your memories with me.....and..you carried my child........and delivered and accepted her.......its all so overwhelming and, and I cant seem to explain how I'm feeling right now....its so new to me, I-i i never knew I'd feel this much happiness, I'm happy you're here with me, thankyou (Y/N)"

His embrace tightened on you, hiding his face on your shoulder. He was clearly embarrassed.

"Oh, fufufu you're so adorable Kiyochi!"

You turned around and hugged him. He was startled by your movements. But placed his arms back on your waist. The smile on your faces wouldn't go away. You held both of his cheeks on your hands and stood on your tippytoes, and placed a light kiss on his lips. But he pulled you back to kiss again.

"Merry Christmas (Y/N), and thankyou"

"Merry Christmas Kiyochi~"

This was the happiest moment ever. Both unknown for the future to come.

Its a short happy ending for the Reader and Kiyochi. So enjoy and accept the real ending, cuz its gonna be the exact opposite of this one. Oh how much i love ruining happy endings. He is a yandere afterall.

'hold me close and hold me fast, this magic spell you cast this is La Vie En Rose'