Chapter 9~

A/N~ quick Author's note here. Im sorry if you guys didn't enjoy chap 8, so did i. I was thinking of changing it. But then i changed my mind. Im just gonna fix the mess with chapt 9,10 and 11. Ohohoho :>. Yes there will be more chapters to come!. Be ready for the intense ride to happy ending.

Slowly your eyes flutter open. You are startled when you looked around, it was so bright. The walls were painted a pale white and the scent of the room smelled of newly washed sheets.

You try to sit up but your body wont move. It felt like you were paralized. But a movement caught your eye. On your side was a male that is wearing hospital clothes, sleeping peacefully. Brown wavy hair covering his closed eyes. What catched your eyes the most is the bandages covering his pale skin. What happened to him you asked yourself.

You tried your best to lift your hand but to avail it just stayed put. You felt sadness inside but you didn't know why.

Then slowly the boy opened his eyes, his green emerald eyes meet your (E/C) orbs. Your eyes widened. The boy was familiar to you, and you didn't know why.

"you're awake!, are you feeling okay?"

He says standing up, looking at you with worried eyes. You just nodded. Unable to speak.

"thats a relief, i missed you..... I missed those beautiful bright eyes of yours..."

He said smiling at the end. You just tilted your head.

"you were in a coma..... For months now"

You were shocked with what he just said, you look at him with furrowed eyebrows. Then suddenly a scorch of pain struck you. You immediately grabbed your chest tightly. The pain woke your sleeping arms up.

"what's wrong?!, those somewhere hurt?"

You didn't reply and just kept on holding your chest, groaning in pain. The boy immediately ran out the room probably to call the doctors.

Your eyes start to water. Soon a doctor came in the room along with the boy.

The doctor immediately checked you, and said that there was nothing to worry about, and just told you to drink some painkillers along with the restricted medicine for yiur wounds.

After gulping down the pills you sighed.

"everything all good now?"

You look at the boy and nodded. The boy's hand was placed on your shoulder, his face just a few meters away from yours. You look at his emerald eyes. Reminding you of something.

"K-ki-yochi...?"

You say. His eyes widened but returned softly again. His cheeks burning.

"yeah..... Its me..."

He said, then hugging you protectively. You wrap your arms around his broad back and rest your chin on his shoulder. But then something struck you.

"wait.... Where's Toriyuki?"

He suddenly stopped. Pulling away you looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"h-he.... He's in another room..."

He replied biting his bottom lip. Looking down jealously.

"i want to see him"

"N-No! You can't!!"

He shot his head up his eyes filled with jealousy. For some reason it weirded you out.

"wh-why not?"

"because...... Because he's still not awake"

He said, looking down again. But it didn't stop you. You slowly sat up and got out of bed slowly.

"wh-where are you going?!, you're not better yet!"

"its okay, i can manage, i just want to see how he's doing"

"B-but"

You ignored his last complaints and started to walk but your weak legs didn't help you at all. You used the headboard of the hospital bed for support. Kiyochi immediately helping you out the room.

~~~

You opened the doors on Toriyuki's room. You entered with Kiyochi by your side. You see a bed with curtains covering it. You slowly walked towards it. Rolling the drip along with you. (its that thing on the hospitals that are in bags).

You open the curtains slowly. A white haired male greeting you. His red glowing eyes greeted yours. You smile weakly at him. You sat at the edge of the bed, looking at the male.

"how are you doing?"

"well, I'm still alive so thats good"

You just chuckled as a response.

"oh, hey Kiyochi"

Kiyochi just stared at him.

"what happened to you?"

"i dunno, i just woke up and here i am"

That response didn't really helped your curiosity. You looked at Kiyochi.

"hey, Kiyochi what happened, to us?"

He looked at you blankly. Then he started to speak.

"A..... A man with a knife attacked the both of you, when i looked for you i found you both in that situation"

He said looking down.

"that's scary, you should've not helped us now your hurt too"

His eyes glistened.

"i would never leave you i any danger"

His response made Toriyuki groan in disgust.

"like hell that happened"

You just looked at both males confused.

"you should be thankful i didn't let that guy kill you"

Kiyochi glared at the male. And Toriyuki glared back.

"why didn't you?"

Kiyochi growled at Toriyuki's response. The situation didn't lighten up even when you tried to calm them both. Soon a nurse came in. Shocked at the sight of the two of you in Toriyuki's room.

"uhm... Please go back to your rooms, ill escort you both"

She smiled at the both of you.

"no thanks, ill escort her myself"

Kiyochi growled at her. The male helped me stand up. Before i left i waved goodbye to Toriyuki. He just smiled sweetly at you.

Then you both returned to your room.

To be continued........