Chapter 10~

A/N- so heres chapter 10. For those who didn't like what happened to chapter 8, please comment down for any changes you want to be made. 😉😉 Have fun!.

After a few weeks you both were released from the hospital. Sadly Toriyuki needed a few more days to heal because of the stab wounds on all over his body. It creeped you out on how cruel the so called "killer" treated Toriyuki. But all you just remembered was Tori protecting you.

You and Kiyochi went back home safely. Opening your door to your apartment, the smell of (put your favorite scent) greets you. You furrowed your eyebrows and looked at Kiyochi who just shrugged. You entered Kiyochi following behind. The window by the bed was open. The curtains being swayed by the wind. You approached it and closed the windows shut.

Kiyochi changed into some comfortable clothes and so did you. He started to live with you after that so called 'incident'. You both laid on the bed snuggling. Putting your face against the crook of his neck. Smelling his perfumed shirt.

"your perfume smells great...."

"does it?"

You nodded and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"oooh, now i love this perfume, it seems to attract you"

He teasingly says.

"mhm"

You just hummed in response to annoy him. He pouts.

"are you sleepy?"

"yeah, so stay still and be quiet"

"okay, okay, sleep well then....."

He says as he wraps his arms on your hips. And you fell asleep with his affectionate kisses placed on your head.

~~~time skip~~~

-Kiyochi's POV-

I look at (Y/N)'s sleeping face. I smile and stroked my hand against her soft (H/C) silky hair.

'she's so beautiful, even if she's asleep'

I remove my hand that is under her head. But she quickly pulls me back.

"where are you going....!!"

She says angrily still asleep. Her eyes slightly haft open.

'adorable'

"you're my pillow so stay still and don't go anywhere!"

She says again, wrapping her arms around me tightly. Too tight.

"h-hey, isn't this too tight???"

"you're a teddy bear so its okay...."

She says drifting off to sleep again.

"h-hey..."

I sigh as i take her arms off of me. Even though i wanted to stay a little longer. But i had to go somewhere.

"I'll be back, darling..... Don't worry no one will ever ruin our relationship. No one"

I say as i put my cap on and my hood over it. Not forgetting to put on my mask. I open the door to our apartment and left with something sharp, to help me out.

-Third person view-

Kiyochi leaves the apartment with his trusty sharp knife. Walking down the dark streets humming and skipping his feet. Both hands in pocket.