~Christmas Special~

A/N- just a quick one here for you guys~ and Merry Christmas 🎉🎉.

Kiyochi's VER~

Kiyochi gracefully went back to the living room that is being lighted by the fireplace, close to it is the Christmas tree full of presents on the bottom. You looked up at him from your book. He smiled and gave you some hot choco. Which you happily accepted.

He sat next to you on the couch, cuddling up to you under the warm blanket. Sipping on your choco feeling the warm feeling envelope you. Kiyochi doing the same and kissed your forehead afterwards. You giggled at that.

Then he placed his choco down the table next to the couch and yours too, his movements made your head tilt. He just smiles in return. He slowly stood up from the couch. You feeling a bit cold without his warm body.

He walked towards the tree and crouched down on the presents. And moved a few to finally grab one.

"what are you doing Kiyochi?"

"just be patient, darling~"

His nicknames made your cheeks tint pink.

He slowly lifted the box with him as he stood up. You stare at the box which has holes in it, and a red bow ontop.

He sat next to you and placed the box on your lap. You already knew what it was, something that's breathing since it had holes in it but what kind?.

You look at the box and at Kiyochi and at the box again.

"you can open it now~"

He smiles widely at you.

His tone of voice excited you so you carefully removed the bow and lifted the tabs of the box. And inside greeting you is a sleeping puppy. You recognize that the puppy was a (breed of dog you like!). Your heart raised at what Kiyochi just surprised you with. Your face started to blush but at the same time you couldn't remove the smile that is now plastered on your face.

"ohh! Kiyochi!"

"Merry Christmas~~~"

You (kinda) hugged Kiyochi. Wrapping your arms around his neck and resting your forehead on his.

"i know you always wanted a puppy, and you know.... It can also be our little baby...... For now"

He pecked your lips, blushing. You blush at what he just said at the end and just hugged him more. But he suddenly placed his lips on yours. You were startled but kissed back. Placing his hands on your hips. Your puppy roaming around your lap.

"i love you Kiyochi...."

"and you know how much i love you the most (Y/N) ~"

And after that you and Kiyochi cuddled under the warm fireplace with your little puppy or.... So called baby.

The end~

Toriyuki's VER~
(yess both for the males!)

You rub the side of your arms as the cold air hit your skin. Your eyes gazing at the people passing by. Either hurrying to get gifts or just to look at them. A few couples here and there.

You pout at the thought. Toriyuki said that he was gonna surprise you so your hurried your way to the mall. He texted you to meet at both your favorite spot on the mall. Which was near a fountain.

You looked at your phone and sighed as you look at the time. You went to early and now your waiting at the mall freezing. (idk why but. Im actually referring like an outdoor kind of mall....). But your face brightened up when you saw a certain male.

He was wearing a lovely red scarf that is snaking around his neck, wearing a black coat that reached his hips. Under it was a grey sweater. Matching with a pair of black jeans. His red fiery eyes shining in the cold air. His snowy white hair flowing beautifully.

You smiled...

"Tori! Over here!"

You lift both your hands up and started waving. Finally the male saw you and smiled at the sight. You were wearing a red dress that is thick enough for the cold, ontop is a light brown coat that is wrapping around your arms warmly.

He jogged his way to your spot and breathed slowly.

"sorry i took too long, kinda needed to wrap somethings back there"

"its okay!"

You smiled. He gently kissed your cheek and intertwined his hand in yours. Your petite hand fitting perfectly with his.

"where to?"

"first is... Shopping!"

You giggle at his energeticness.

And you spend both your time shopping and looking at stuff for gifts. And your last stop was.... At a cafe?.

You both sat down at an area that was warmly under a heater.

You both ordered and enjoyed your time. After your orders have arrived you both chatted and catched up at a few things in life. Toriyuki suddenly grabbing a blanket and placing it under both of you and cuddling up to you.

You blush at his cuteness and huddled up at him. He slowly rised his head and placed his soft yet cold lips on yours. You were shocked at first but gave in to the kiss. Placing your arms ontop of his shoulders to deepen the kiss. And soon after you both pulled away for air. You blushed and looked down.

But Tori grabbed your chin with his thumb and index finger. So that you're facing him. And looked at you lovingly. His eyes were full of love and calmness to it.

"Merry Christmas, i love you so much.... Baby~"

"I love you too...."

Then he leaned gracefully towards you for another loving kiss. Sweeter than the first one. Merry Christmas indeed :).

The end~