Chapter 18~

~Kiyochi and Toriyuki's past~

Kiyochi's POV

The girl with the beautiful (H/C) hair waves goodbye to me as her mother takes her away. I stand there waving at her as she dissappears in the distance.

I walked back, knowing what path to take. The path leaded to Toriyuki's house, my best friend's house.

I stood there infront of the tall golden gate. I looked to the side to ring the bell. And soon a voice answered.

"may i know who you are, and what your business is with the Miyazaki family?"

The voice from the little box with the doorbell on, asked.

"its me Kiyochi i wanted to see Tori"

I said pressing the button then let go.

"o-oh! Master Kiyochi! I will open the door shortly, sorry for the wait"

The maid said panicking.

"it's alright"

The maid hurriedly opened the gate to let me in. I thanked her as i made my way to their doorway. Some butlers bowing when they encounter me on their way.

'i wasn't that royal like Tori, but since our families are great acquaintances, so they treat me like im theirs too'

I lightly open the tall door that leads inside the manor. I walked gracefully on the red carpet, my heels clacking, being heard echoing on the halls. I tightly clutch on something inside my pocket, I looked up to the spiral staircase that leads upstairs, Toriyuki going down them.

"Tori!"

I greeted, waving my left hand, he looked up and his face instantly grew brighter.

"Chi-Chan!"

He greeted cheerfully, hurrying down the stairs. My eyes twitched with his nickname.

"didn't i tell you to stop calling me that"

"sorry, its just been awhile!"

He said finally stepping on the tiled floor. Hugging me tightly. I backed away a little. And just watched him let go from the awkward hug.

"so? What brings you here? And this soaking wet too!"

He said then asking a maid for a towel, and to get a bath ready.

"don't worry i dont need a bath ill just need a towel"

"no,no, youll get sick if you dont"

He said again, finally with the towel arriving, i dried myself up, then he leaded me to theid bathroom. That was almost the same size as ours, but theirs are more western, with the tile floors and all. While ours looked more like a bathhouse.

After taking a hot bath. He lend me some of his clothes. Then we chatted at his room.

"so what brings you here, chi-chan"

My teeth gritted with the nickname, but i just ignored it, because it was useless to argue.

I looked at Toriyuki, his white snowy hair the reached about his ears. And his fiery red eyes.

'I was here to tell him that his parents killed my whole family, that they betrayed us, That they did that so they can be higher,..................... i cant, i cant tell him that, he's my friend, my bestfriend. I can never tell him that cna traumatize him. Never'