Chapter 20~

A/N- the following chapters will be cute scenarios as a couple. Hope it'll help for the previous chapters that were lacking :((.

A trip together~

You started to hum as you make a few sandwiches, and you also decided to make bentos. You wrapped the two bentos with a red and white polka dotted cloth. You smiled as you put the bentos and pie in a small basket.

Then once everything was
settled, you made your way to your closet to pick out some clothes. Then you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You turned your head to see Kiyochi, smirking as usual.

"You know.... Anything looks good on you, so you don't have to pick, but i prefer you without them though" i whispered to her ear, nibbling it afterwards.

"Your teasing wont work on me today, i need to look good today!" I said blushing, and turned back to finding clothes.

"Why? Whats the occasion? Is it for me?"i asked her
teasingly.

"What? No, were meeting with my bestfriend! (BF/GF/N)! And her boyfriend/Girlfriend!, so basically, its a double date!" I said happily picking out some clothes.

"What? I didn't know, i thought it was just the two of us"I said quite disappointed.

"Im sorry, i should have told you sooner, but i wanted it to be a surprise so....." i said fiddling with the clothes that i picked.

"Fine.... but as soon as i don't like them were leaving" i said making a deal with her. Not letting go from my embrace.

"What?, seriously?" I asked confused.

"Yes, I'm serious" i said with a teasing tone, kissing the crook of her neck time to time.

"B-but you d-don't seem like you're serious" i said blushing intensely, feeling warmth from the kisses.

"Oh but i am, darling~" I again teased her continuously.

"Okay, Okay, fine..." i said defeated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of the train hitting the rails as it moves goes with the peaceful atmosphere the inside of the train gives. A few highschoolers laughing here and there. Some woman with her child sleeping by her side. Some business men looking at their newspapers or either busy with their phones.

You look to your side where your boyfriend peacefully sat next to you. You smiled as you observed his keen features. His beautiful dark chestnut hair was glistening with the sunlight that was being reflected outside. His calm and mysterious looking emerald orbs. His smoothly planned jawline. His lips that was tinted with a pale red to it, the shape almost into a heart. Indeed was he handsome.

Then he looked at you, you quickly turned away. Your face completely red. You then felt an arm on your shoulders. You slowly turned your head to the side. Kiyochi was now smirking, completely on his teasing side. You glared at him. He then raised his eyebrow.

"Don't glare at me, you were staring at me earlier, what were you thinking then?" I asked her teasingly. I then removed my arm.

"I wasn't thinking of anything!" I blabbered my face obviously flushed.

"Your face says that you're lying~" I said, quickly pinching her cheek.

"Stowp that!" I begun to blush more as i get irritated with my boyfriend's teasing.