Chapter 19 Pt. 1

This is a very short story so that's why i put a part 1 and 2 i jist wanted to post even if its short so i wont bore you out of this story, sorry if im a bad author and boring too. But its okay cuz i really am and im also lazy😅😅.

"mama?"

I looked to my left to see a little kid looking up at me. They had (H/C) just like mine and beautiful and mesmerizing green emerald eyes, just like Kiyochi's.

"are you lost?"

I asked him as i crouched down to his height. He shaked his head.

"Silly mommy, we were going to go visit daddy, remember?"

He looks at me with a cute grin on his small fragile face. Then it struck me. We were going to the hospital to visit Kiyochi. After Toriyuki and Kiyochi went out that night saying they were only going out for a drink, they didn't come back for a few hours. I didn't know that they fought on the way to the ramen house. And Kiyochi got pushed by Tori, and fell off the bridge, is what i heard. But i don't know the full story on why they fought.

I sighed and stood up, carrying (S/N) in the process.

"are we going to visit daddy now?"

I smiled and looked at him.

"yes we are"

Then continued to walk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and was met with the sunlight seeping through the window. I turned to my right to avoid the bothering sunlight. Then saw Kiyochi next to me. He was sleeping peacefully. I sat up then rubbed my aching head. Morning sickness. Then i got out of bed and straight to the bathroom.

As i closed the bathroom door. I saw Kiyochi who was already up.

"Goodmorning"

I walked towards him. Then he hugged me by the waist. Kissing my bump.

"morning, you got up early huh?"

'i just realized that too, i normally wake up at around 10 and Kiyochi's already up'

"guess that dream just shook me up a little bit"

"what dream?"

"it's nothing, shall i make us some breakfast?"

He just nodded, then let go of my waist.

"let's go and eat"