Chapter 12~

Warning!!!: not a real one but!!! Get ready guys!! For the biggest surprise ever!

I love you all🙏💞

2 weeks later.

Kiyochi left early today to go to his part- time-job that he's been skipping. And now you were left all alone. But you thought on visiting a certain someone.

First you stopped by the supermarket to buy something for Toriyuki, you decided to buy him some....... Chocolate cake. His favorite. You also grabbed some food for yourself. You bought them and left the supermarket.

And headed to the hospital. Upon arriving there, you headed straight to his room. Opening the door slowly. Entering the room you look to your side to see Toriyuki, peacefully sleeping. Oh how adorable. You thought.

'I'm just gonna put them here'

You placed the food down on a table next to Toriyuki's bed, where a thin white curtain is covering him. You opened it gently to find Tori awake.

"oh! You're awake already?"

"yeah..... Just got chilly"

"oh, do you want me to lower the ac for you?"

"no, no, it's fine"

He smiled.

"you sure?"

He just nodded.

"Anyways, what are you doing here? Any reasons?"

"well, just wanted to check if you're doing okay"

"well.... I'm doing great, I'll be able to leave tomorrow, you know! Just needed to rest today"

"really?! Thats great!"

"it is, we can finally spend time with each other"

He smiled sweetly.

"i missed hanging out with you, you're like my big brother! Even if we just met, then"

His eyes kinda twitched.

"so.. You only see me as your brother?"

"uh? No, you're also my bestfriend!"

He coughed startled at what you said.

"are you okay?!"

"*cough* yeah i-*cough*I'm fine...."

"wait let me get you some water"

You said as you walked towards the water filler thingy.

'she's something isn't she? Seriously do i act more like her brother? Well atleast she trusts me, i can't leave her with that guy'

"here you go"

You handed him the cup.

"thanks"

He sipped and sighed afterwards. You smiled and sat down next to him.

"are you sure you're doing all good now?"

"yep! 4 weeks is enough, and the stabs weren't that deep, you know you don't have to worry"

"well i have to, i mean i am pretty worried i can't control it, that day was so scary. I thought you were gonna die....."

"hey.... Don't say that, I'm right here, alive and handsome, very handsome"