Chapter 19 pt 2

AN- wahhh im so sorry for those days that could have been perfect to post chapters but i have writers block, and its so annoying. Ive been so lazy on making a chapter i hope you forgive me 😓😓🙏🙏.

"hey, Kiyochi?"

You called out on the brunette. Then he looked at you.

"Yeah?"

He walked behind you, holding unto your waist and resting his chin on your shoulder.

"Do i look fat?"

(Ahhh... The golden question) Kiyochi looked at you confused. He raised one brow. As you both look on the mirror in font of you.

You repeated your question again.

"Do i look fat??"

You asked irritated. But he just ignored you, then he started squishing your cheeks.

"You dont, but maybe you're a real life dough?"

You blushed not only because you were embarrassed but because you were annoyed. You grabbed on his hands that were squishing your cheeks.

"Shtoopp iiwwtt!!"

"Why? Its so fun to tease you"

He said clearly smirking.

"Whats sho fwun in thawt?!"

Then he stopped.

"Yeah you're right, but"

He picked you up (bridal style) then placed you on the bed nearby.

"But what?"

You asked as you stared at him as he moved around the room. Then the door suddenly opened. You both looked at the door, a little kid was standing there.

"(S/N)?"

Kiyochi approached the little kid then patted his head.

"Mommy, i can't sleep.."

(S/N) completely ignored Kiyochi then ran towards you. You embraced him when he jumped to your lap. Kiyochi looked stunned.

"Guess (S/N) likes me more than you"

You put on a victorious smile. Then looked back at (S/N) who was now sleeping soundly on your lap.

"He only likes you because you're fluffy"

"hey!! So that does mean I'm fat!"

Your face reddened in annoyance.

"No it doesn't"

He approached the two of you. Then sat next to you. He wrapped his arms around your waist. Hugging you tightly. Then whispered on your ear.

"I love my chubby wife"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9:50

You blinked and started to yawn as you stared out the window by your bed. The orange and yellow sky that was filled with almost unseeable clouds. The bright sun finally going to sleep. Ahhhh the peaceful sundown, you felt so warm and fuzzy inside just from looking at the sundown. You almost fell asleep completely causing you to have that weird dream earlier.

You rubbed your eyes then stood up to get some tea. You sighed as you put some hot water on your mug and then some cinnamon tea.

You smiled as you sniff the delicious aroma of the tea. You felt all your worries starting to slowly fade away. Your shoulders that were stiff were now hanging lowly.

"I wonder when Kiyochi is coming back" i quietly said as i sipped on the tea.

After finishing your tea you walked back to the bed then laid down. The soft mattress felt great against your back. Sleep was now at the back of your mind. But you fought it, you wanted to wait until Kiyochi came back.

11:03

You smiled as you read through the story book. 'Little red riding hood'. You gently rubbed on you belly, then you felt a little kick.

"Oh! Hahahaha.... seems like you like little red riding hood, it really isn't suppose to be for kids, but its a story that i really enjoyed when i was little" I smiled and chuckled as i shared a little part of my childhood with my baby.

12:46

You once again yawned. You couldn't count how many times you've yawned for the past few hours.

"Whats taking him so long..?" I closed my eyes a little to lighten up my drowsiness.

1:25

Then you heard a quiet click in the front door. You then suddenly stood up. 'Kiyochi!'. You hurriedly but slowly ran towards the front door. The door slowly opened forward. You stood there near the door gently rubbing on your swollen belly.

Then the brunette male entered the apartment. You smiled warmly as he looked up at you. His eyes went wide. He looked a bit stunned seeing you there.

"P-princess...? Why are you still awake?" I fully entered the apartment and closed the door behind me, then i looked back up to my girlfriend.

"What took you so long?" I asked him, my smile fading away, he seemed bothered with me still awake. Wait..

"A-are you..—"

" of course not! I would never do that to you, princess!" I quickly said to her, a look of disgust showing on my face.

"Oh.... well i just thought, its just, you always take so long to go back home from 'work' now I'm getting more and more suspicious, please just tell what you're doing" i begged my boyfriend to spill out what he's been doing this past few months.

"I.....I've just been attending some work at xxxx city, thats all, you don't have to worry about anything, princess"i calmly lied to her.

"I trust what you said just now, but you're not doing anything illegal are you? Thats gonna be bad for our future you know!" I said to him starting to panic a little.

"Like i told you princess, its just some business i personally take care of, and no its not something illegal, don't worry, its bad for our baby"i said calmly, then i approached her, hugging her by the waist. Also rubbing her belly.

"Okay....i trust you Kiyochi, i hope you're not lying" i said as i wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him on his lips.

You shared a warm and gentle kiss with Kiyochi. After awhile you both let go and smiled at each other.

"Thankyou for trusting me princess, ill assure you that i will never lie to you, EVER, I love you (Y/N)"i hugged her tightly again, kissing the crook of her neck.

You laugh alittle, then you put your chin on his shoulder. Hugging him tightly too.

"I love you too Kiyochi, my prince"i smiled brightly then ever, sighing my worries away.

You both went to bed after a cute little scenario of hugging at the front door. But you both continued the hugging on the bed, with a few kisses here and there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But (Y/N) enjoyed her time with her boyfriend without even knowing the truth, will this continue on forever?, or will the truth finally be revealed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued....