Chapter 7~

A/N- to those who are curious on what happened to school, you already graduated and now looking for work. I am actually working on what the heck is happening in my story, i know its confusing but i hope you will still like it!.

You are woken up by some grumbling and murmuring, it didnt help you sleep, at all. So you decided to wake up.

Your eyes slowly open, the first thing that greeted you is sunlight which was coming from the window. Hitting both your eyes directly. STRIKE!.

'Ah fu--'

You immediately closed your eyes again and rubbed them in the process. Sitting up was a great solution, as you did so, you opened your eyes. Seeing your empty apartment. Scanning the area for any signs of a handsome shirtless guy. But to avail, there was none. You just sigh.

You stretch out your arms to start the morning and stood up, yawning your way to the bathroom, when you suddenly stepped on something. You look down and your eyebrows furrowed. It was pants, but not ordinary ones, it was bigger than yours. Your eyes widen when a thought suddenly struck to you. He's HeEeRe!?.

You shot your head up immediately and stared daggers at the bathroom door. Listening carefully for any signs of a person showering. But silence responded.

'da fuck......i should just check..'

You slowly but surely reached for the doorknob, and twisted it open. And hot steam greeted you. And also a butt naked Kiyochi.

'damn those buns!'

(pls kill me😂)

As you stared at his strong shoulders and back. He turned around and was shocked to see you.

"oh, (Y/N) i didn't know you were awake. And also.... What are you doing"

He says furrowing his eyebrows. Cringing at the same time. You shake your head to stop your thoughts and blushed.

"ah! S-sorry...i just woke up and all, I thought you left already"

You say and laughed awkwardly. He just smirked in response not even bothered that you are literally staring at his....*ahem*.

"you should stop staring or else i cant hold it in" he says smirking once again.

He gracefully grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist like nothing happened. And left the bathroom passing by you on the bathroom door. Blushing like crazy.

You shake your head to bring you back to earth. You once more looked at Kiyochi who is getting dressed. And head inside the bathroom to take a shower yourself.

After taking a shower you got dressed and left the bathroom closing the door afterwards. And the smell of bacon hit your nostrils. :>.

"mhmm! What you cookin Kiyochi?"

You ask even though you know the answer to that.

"breakfast for me and my babygirl~"

He says seductively. You blush. And he just chuckles. You sat down on the chair near your window and looked outside. Sighing. But a certain thing made your eyes gleam. Under a certain tree, and in the same spot standing is a handsome young man. With white snowy hair and glistening red eyes.

'Toriyuki....'

You thought but a certain voice broke your thoughts.

"see something you like, (Y/N)?"

You turned your head to the voice and shaked your head no in response.

"just joggers and dogs"

You say as you look at the plate of food placed down in front of you. Licking your lip in the process. Kiyochi chuckling watching you drool over the food.

"you can enjoy it all, no ones stopping you"

He says smiling and placing his jaw on his palm which is placed ontop of the table. You smile at him and ate your breakfast.

"Are you looking at that man with white hair?"

You stopped eating when you heared what he just said, in a certain tone of voice that send shivers down your spine, gulping down the food, cold sweat dropped as you look up at him.

"N-no...."

You say lying to him.

"You're lying (Y/N), i know you are"

His voice was creepy and dark just like that time when you encountered a pervert, the first time you both met. His eyes narrowed and glared down at you.

"Im.... Not, Kiyochi why would i.. Lie"

You say trying not to stutter.

"i hope you're saying the truth (Y/N), because i hate lairs"

The last sentence sent another shiver down your spine as it sounded like he was threatening you. You just nod in response.

"you can continue eating i didn't mean to bother your meal"

He says smiling like nothing happened. Which urked you. You nodded, and continued to eat.

After you both finished your breakfast, you decided to lay down. He wanted to cuddle you, and you who is weak with him and his cuddles, obliged.

"I like it when we cuddle like this (Y/N)"

He says whispering against your neck. Tickling you.

"M-me too.."

You smile and blushed a deep shade of red.

"i love you so much (Y/N), and i know you know that i do. Id even give up food for you"

You gasp playfully.

"you are evil! But thankyou for sacrificing so much just for me"

"i know i mustn't but i just love you so much!"

He says chuckling and teasing you. You both teased eachother the whole hour. And after that you decided that you wanted to go outside.

"Hey, Kiyochi"

You say, trying to act cute. Turning the other side to face him. He hummed in response.

"can we go outside?"

You say hiding at the crook of his neck, making him chuckle.

"You're so cute when you're trying to beg, but i just want to cuddle with you, i mean don't you want that too?"

"i do.... But..., hahh.. Never mind, lets just stay like this"

"thats my girl, i like it when we get lazy like this on weekends"

"hehe... I like it too, i like you!"

"i love you too, babe"

He says placing a kiss on your forehead.

To be continued.......

-Preview on chapter 8-

"you shouldn't have lied to me! Now look what you've done! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE IT WHEN YOU LIE TO ME!"

He shouts and after that. Everything just gone dark and cold.