Chapter 6~

Hi there~ Author-chan here, i did say that i might not write for awhile but since ill be busy i wanted to write this one. Well i actually wanted to a long time now, hehe.. Anyways ONWARDS WITH THE STORY!

Your eyes flutter open as you wake up. Yawning and stretching a bit. And as you look to your side, you see Kiyochi sleeping peacefully. You smile. You look closely at him inspecting every of his features. To his messy brown hair and to his beautiful collarbone. Your cheeks start to flush a shade of red.

After admiring him you slowly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to wash your face. And also took a bath.

Drying your hair with a towel you get out of the bathroom to your bedroom and see that Kiyochi has woken up.

"oh, goodmorning!"

You say cheerfully continuing on drying your hair. He look at you startled.

"oh! Goodmorning, (Y/N) you're up early"

"hm? Not really its already 10:30"

"oh? Is it?!"

He says as he starts to get out of bed.

"whats wrong?"

"well i have a part time job and it starts at 11, so i better hurry"

"you do? Well i guess ill see you later...?"

"ofcourse"

He says as he puts his pants on and kisses your forehead. 'oh how sweet'. And hurries out the room.

"ill see you later, sweetheart!"

You blush at what he said and waved. Until the door closes. Alone again you thought and you head to your little kitchen to cook up some breakfast for yourself.

Since you woke up fine you cooked something special. A (F/B) and some coffee to go with it. (pls change the drink if you'd like). You sat down at a chair near your window and sip at your drink and also taking a bite at your food. Looking out the window you see beautiful trees with birds flying out of it, people jogging on the sidewalk and some stray dogs playing with each other. As your were gazing down the scenery of the morning a certain shadow of some sort catched your eyes.

You place down your drink and looked out the window putting both your palms against the window frame. Wind hitting your face calmly. You see the shadow under the tree, it slowly got out and you saw a person. With white glistening hair and you can almost see the eyes, their glowing red under the sun. It gave shivers down your spine. It felt like those eyes were so familiar. But you just shook it off and finished your breakfast.

Since you got bored on watching TV you decided to go out. Since its a Sunday morning you decided to stroll around the park. You get to your closet and got out some comfy clothes. And head out.

As you walk on the sidewalk you see the familiar glint of sparkle, you look to the direction of it. It was the man with the red eyes. It creeped you out so you passed by him hurriedly.

As you pass by the man, you sigh of relief and now rode on your thoughts. You thought about earlier, it reminded you that Kiyochi said he had a part time job. So you think on what kind of job was it?.

'maybe...... On a cafe?, no.... Convenient store?....... No..........'

As you thought more and more you didn't notice a crack on the path and you tripped over it. 'Shit!'.

BAAM! (pls its not baam _-_)

"o-ouch....."

You say painfully, touching your now aching knee. You look at your knee and see a little bit of blood and a scrape.