Nathan

As Lisa, Nathan, Mark, and Ted started walking toward the pack house his uncle, Alpha Bill asked him to wait as he wanted to talk to him. Lisa, Mark, and Ted looked at Nathan giving him a smile and said talk to uncle Bill. He will help you make the right decision as what to do regarding your mate. 

Nathan and Alpha Bill walked to the pack house and up to his office. As they came in the back door Nathan smelled his mate. He looked over and observed that she was with two other girls and there were some guys sitting on the couch. Nathan started to growl under his breath as he observed that his mate was sitting on some guys lap and he was rubbing his hand up and down her thigh.  Christy snapped her head around and noticed her mate and Alpa Bill looking at her angrily. 

Christy attempted to get off the guy's lap but he held onto her and asked where she was going. She said I need to go get a drink. As he let her stand up, Nathan said, don't let us interrupt you. Your still a slut and, I don't want you. They proceeded to walk to the Alpha's office. As they walked away from the guy that let her up asked what that was about. Christy said in a low voice, that is my mate. Everyone stopped playing the game and said did you say he is your mate. They started laughing and said, he may be your mate but he isn't going to accept you as his mate because he is right. You are not only a slut but the pack whore. No man wants a girl like that for his mate. 

Christy told them to stop talking about her like that. One guy walked up to her unzipping his pants and pulled his cock out, rubbing it up and down. He said baby, this is what you are good for and we all know it. All of us will let you suck our cock's and fuck you but we wouldn't take you home to our mother's. Christy said well find someone else because you won't be getting that from me anymore and stormed off to her bedroom.  She had tears running down her face, as she entered her bedroom she saw Lisa leaning against her bedroom wall by her bed. Christy asked her what she wanted. Lisa told her to stay away from her,  her brothers, especially Nathan, and her friends. She looked at her and said, I don't feel sorry for you.  A mate should not have sexual intercourse with anyone but her mate. Lisa also said that if Nathan was to take her as his mate, she knew he would never mark her and walked out the door. 

As I was walking back to my room and mine linked Nathan and asked where he was. He mine linked back and said he, Mark, and Ted were outside at the boxing ring. I heard him chuckle in my mind. I said what are you chuckling about, He said to wait until you get here and change into something you can fight in.  Nathan then broke the link.  I was grinning to myself as I changed into shorts, a tank top, and tennis shoes and walked to the boxing ring.  As I got there and stood by Nathan, he put his arm around me. I then heard him say, hey dude, are you ready to get your ass handed to you by a girl. I looked up and saw a guy standing at least 6'3" tall weighing around 265 pounds with muscles. He looked down and said her, this is going to make my day. Little girl, you best go back into the kitchen and cook our supper. You can't beat an ants ass. I saw my brothers taking bets, along with uncle Bill's pack members.

I saw uncle Bill walk up with my dad and Alpha Jerry. He asked what was going on and when Nathan told them they started laughing and my dad and uncle Bill placed a 100.00 dollar bet that I would make that guy cry like a newborn baby. Alpha Jerry looked at my dad and uncle and said you're really going to let that little girl fight my man? They said yes, and he shook his head and said he isn't responsible when I got hurt badly. 

I jumped into the ring and Nathan told us the rules. I waited for him to swing and he said I give you the first shot. I grinned and said are you sure you want to do that. He said sure I won't feel it.  I looked at him and punched him in the face, swang my leg around and kicked his leg out from under him, getting on him punching his face and ribs. We fought for about 10 minutes and he hit my ribs, and my brothers, dad, mom, and uncle said put him down. I stoled up grinning and said, say night, night. I swung and as I was swinging my arm jumped on his legs and hit him so hard in the side of his head I knocked him out. 

Alpha Jerry said there is no way she just did that. My dad asked him if he knew who he was and he introduced himself and said, that's my daughter. Alpha Jerry grinned and said, Lisa? Dad said yes, it is. He started laughing and said everyone knows who I am and when he told his pack members there mouths feel open. Alpha Jerry said that I was their favorite fighter and warrior. Nathan threw a bucket of water on the guy I knocked out. As he came to, I said you just got yourself beat up by a girl. You need to go cook our supper. Alpha Jerry told him who he just fought and his mouth dropped open. He said he would never live it down.  I said well, you just made my dad, mom, brothers, uncle Bill and a few of his pack members some money and climbed out of the ring hugging my parents. 

As we started walking towards the pack house I noticed Christy hiding behind a tree. I whispered to mom and pointed her out and said, that slut is Nathan's mate. She looked over at Christy giving her an angry look and turned and looked at Nathan. She put her arm around Nathan and said let's talk later tonight. He just shook his head and said ok.  I was thinking to myself that I was going to ask Roxie about Christy. Maybe find out about her past and why she slept around with other boys and men. I went to my room and took a shower, when I came out I saw my mate Alpha Dawin laying on my bed. I ran and jumped on him kissing him all over his face. I said I missed you. He said I missed you too. He looked at the clock and said let's take a nap before supper. We closed our eyes and were out like a light.