April, Lisa, Mark, Ted, and Nathan's mother

I felt my self-being woken up hearing my dad yell my name. I looked down at my mother and asked dad. How does she sleep with hair that long? My dad chuckled and said I don't know but I sure hope your mate doesn't have hair this long.  At times it gets in the way while making love to her. Ted, yelled dad, I don't want to hear about you and mom's love life, please.  I heard my mom say, why not you might learn something from your father.  I looked at mom, my face getting red. She kissed my cheek and got out of the bed giving my dad a hug and kiss. 

Mom and dad said get up and come down for supper. Your sister made her chocolate lasagna cake. I jumped up and said better ask if anyone is a diabetic before it is served. I love her cake and hope to have at least two pieces of it but I doubt it.  As we walked down the stairs I asked mom if she was going to meet with the pack doctor while we were here. She said yes, she wants to see who things are running in the pack hospital here compared to our pack. I nodded my head.  Just as we entered the kitchen I heard rouges, rogues are in the backyard. We ran out and I heard my uncle telling the kids and women to get to the safe room. As we all got to the backyard we were shocked. They weren't fighting. The rogue king was standing there and asked to talk to the Alpha of this pack. Uncle Bill asked what he wanted. He said, I need help, I need a doctor. My mate has been in labor for three days and losing a lot of blood. Please, can your pack doctor help her? Uncle Bill thought for a minute and my mom said I will help her. The rogue king had brought his mate forward and uncle Bill said to tell his men and women to step down and leave. You and your mate will not be harmed. The rouge king told them to wait in the woods and they left. 

Mom told him to follow her. As they arrived at the pack hospital, mom gave him a gown and told him to put it on her. She then prepared to check her. Mom looked at him and said I need to remove the baby by cesarean and I need you to wait in the hall. He started arguing and my father said you can't be in here it is a surgery. We all waited in the hall and three hours later my mother came out holding two babies a boy and girl. When the Rouge Alpha King saw them he passed out. My dad started laughing and said some rogue. He threw a glass of water in his face. As he sat up he said did I see two kids? My mom standing there smiling said yes a boy and girl. He asked about his mate. Mom said follow me and took him to his mate. 

Three hours later the rouge kings mate was healed enough to leave. They thanked mom and as they were walking away they looked at each other and then back at mom. He asked what her name was. She said Dorothy. They looked down at their daughter and said, her name is Dorothea. He then looked at uncle Bill and said that should he have problems with other roughes call him and he will help his pack since they saved his mate and children's lives. 

Mom said, maybe rouge's aren't that bad when you get to know them. We all returned to the house and our supper.