Training with her brothers

I finished her breakfast taking her plate to the kitchen washing it and putting it away. As I turned away from the sink I bumped into Bridget. She asked if she could talk to me later. I took a breath and said sure but I have to train with my brothers in 10 minutes. I then left and went to meet my brothers. 

As I entered the backyard I noticed there were a lot of pack members waiting for me. I stood by Nathan and he explained we would be fighting in our human form. A pack member asked why in our human form. Nathan explained that there could be a time when it is not possible for you to change and you need to be able to protect your self. Nathan then said Lisa, here will fight our brothers Mark and Ted at the same time. One of uncle Bill's pack members looked at me and then my brothers, he bent over laughing and said  her. She can't take on two guys that big as once. Nathan smirked and some of the pack members said he just arrived back with Alpha Travis so he doesn't know about her. 

I looked at Mark and Ted and said fight. As they both came at me at the same time I used my arms to block Ted's kick and my leg to sweep Marks away. I then threw myself on the ground kicking Marks legs out from him rolled and kicked the back of Ted's knee and flipped standing back up. We proceeded to go at each other when I found Ted turn around I jumped on his pack taking two fingers digging into his nerves and he was down. I rolled off him just at Mark brought his fist down towards the side of my face. I cheated and kicked him in his nuts. I then jumped up and put him in a sleeper hold and he was finished.  

I yelled now big mouth do you want to try me? He said no. I hear someone laughing turned around and saw Travis clapping his hands. He looked at the guy and said that's the first time I heard you make a wise decision.  He walked over and started to help with the training.  We had been training for about 4 hours when I said to Nathan lets make it a day. He agreed and said that they will train tomorrow after breakfast.  He also stated that he will discuss with uncle Bill the improvements in fighting skills and who needs improvement in what areas as he his brothers and mom and dad will be leaving in two days. Nathan said that I would still be here for another two months and it would be in their best interest to work with me to make the improvements. He then dismissed them. 

Nathan looked at me and said that I have surprised them all. I asked what do you mean? Nathan said you have developed some moves that you didn't have before. I said that's because I have been training with my mate and they have some different fighting moves which have come in handy. The boys looked at each other than over at dad. Dad said I need to talk to him and see if I can observe his pack mates practice. I laughed and said you just do that. I then said I stink I need a shower and walked away to do just that. Travis said I will walk with you. We waved at everyone and started walking away to the pack house.

As we were walking Travis put his arm around my shoulder. He said I don't know what to do Lisa, I want to be with my mate but, I can't accept her right now because of her behaviors. He said last night as I came down for a drink I heard two guys talking. He said they were talking about Tina and her punishment. One said he was glad you didn't brand her face because trying to fuck her seeing slut on her face would be disgusting.  I looked at him and said, maybe she won't keep having sex or giving blow jobs now that you're here. I told him to make sure she behaves you can always put a female guard on her. He grinned and said never thought about that. Thanks, I know just who to make her guard and walked away. 

I shook my head and went to my bedroom and took a shower. When I got dressed I decided to sit on my couch and as I looked at the window my thoughts drifted to everything that has happened. I hung my head and prayed to the Moon Goddess to enter the girls that are being sexually active and bullies letting them see their behaviors and future should they continue to act this way. I must have fallen asleep as I felt my self-being shaken away but none other than my beautiful mother. 

The Moon Goddess RevengeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara