Alpha Dawin's Pack House Above

As we sat at the table talking we heard some guys and girls in the living room talking. We looked at each other and became silent. They were talking about myself, Lisa, and Tara. We heard them start saying that they heard the new Luna was a badass. One guy said his cousin lives at Alpha Bills and he told him that the Luna is a small girl but she fights like a warrior. He said she handed three guys their ass. The guy said that the one from Alpha James pack pissed her off because he said little girl you need to go to the kitchen and where you belong and cook our supper. He then said she jumped in the ring and told him she was going to make him cry like a newborn baby and knocked him out. Then we heard another guy say, that he heard the new Luna was little but build like a red brick house with long legs. A girl spoke up and said how can she be the Luna of Lori is going around making us call her Luna Lori? Then we heard a girl say, did you see the guy that said he was Tara's mate. If I was him I would reject her because she is too ugly to look at, he deserves better. Hearing this I became angry. 

Alpha Dawin and I walked into the living room. Everyone stopped talking. I looked at them and said I don't want to hear another negative word about my mate or the person who says it will end up in the cells. Alpha Dawin said is this how you treat your Alpha female when I am not at the pack house? If so I will talk to Beta Chris about giving out punishment. Those present in the room apologized. Alpha Dawin then said, don't ever talk about your Luna, Lisa like that again. And to put the record straight. Lori is not the Luna, nor is she going to be Luna, you are no longer to call her Luna, Lori understand? Yes, Alpha Dawin. 

Alpha Dawin said that he wants this pack house clean. He wants it to sparkle as Luna Lisa will be coming to stay in two weeks and she will be here on her summer break. I will expect her to be treated with respect. As for you pack sluts, if you so much as make any remarks to her she doesn't like she will be told she can drag your asses outside and beat some respect into you and that goes for you boys and men as well. She is a warrior and has been training to become a warrior for years. She is almost as strong as I am. I know you understand what I am saying. We turned and walked back into the kitchen. As we sat down I noticed my little mate walking down the stairs. I also jumped up and ran to her as I noticed a slut push her and I caught her before she fell and got hurt. 

I glared up at the slut and she looked down at me with wide eyes. I growled, get your ass down here now. Alpha Dawrin turned around and asked what happened. I told him and said if I hadn't caught Tara she would have been badly hurt. I asked if he had any female warriors and he said yes. I said can you mind link one to come to the training field and beat the shit out of this slut. He said sure can. I grabbed the slut by her hair dragging her outside. She was screaming she was sorry and wouldn't do it again. I saw a female warrior standing there. She said she was willing to beat the shit out of her as she never liked her. She said can I break some bones, I nodded my head and said as many as you want and don't stop until you get tired. She looked at me and said I don't tire easily. 

Alpha Darwin ordered everyone to the training field to watch a mandatory punishment. We sat on comfortable chairs I pulled my mate onto my lap and we proceeded to watch the punishment. I could feel my mate shaking, I leaned and whispered in her ear, she was safe. I will not hurt her. She slowly stopped shaking. When I looked down I noticed she was sleeping. I grinned and kissed her cheek. Alpha Dawin looked over and said, I have never seen her sleep in anyone's arms but mine. I like that she is feeling the mate bond. We proceeded to watch the punishment. After an hour of the fighting, the slut was screaming no more, I can't take any more, I saw the warrior girl break one of the sluts arms. She said are you going to touch our Alpha female again? She then slammed her fist into the sluts ribs and stomped on her left leg. I stopped the fight as I saw a bone sticking up out of her leg. 

Alpha Darwin stood up and thanked the warrior girl for dishing out the punishment. she bowed and said anytime. He then instructed her to be carried to pack hospital for treatment. He then told the pack members that more punishment will take place if this type of behavior continues. He then looked at them with cold eyes and said when my mate arrives she better not receive treatment of someone trying to push her down the stairs. He then said you are all dismissed. I stood up with my mate in my arms and said I was taking her to her room and putting her and myself to bed. We will be leaving in the morning. I then said good night and walked to the pack house.