Travis above

I continued to toss and turn in my bed unable to sleep. For some reason my wolf was antsy. I decided to go down to the kitchen to get a drink of water. As I was putting the glass in the sink I heard someone yell BOO!. I jumped turned around swinging my fist.  My cousin, Travis was on the ground laughing his ass off. He said Mark I missed you. What are you doing here and where is dad? I looked at him grinning pulling him off the floor hugging him and said it is a long story and your dad is in bed. All of a sudden he lifted his head and said what is that smell.  He said it smells like watermelon, vanilla, and cake.  As he started down the hall where the pack hospital is I said Oh, No. Travis stopped and said what. I drugged him into the kitchen and said you better set down. You're not going to like this.  I told him everything that happened within the last four months. When I told him he was probably smelling his mate who Lisa, put in the hospital he started growling. I said hold your growl in and he said why.  I told him what happened and her punishment would take place the day the elders and other Alpha's left the pack. 

He looked at me and said, she is beautiful, I nodded yes. He then said well I don't have to reject her and I don't have to accept her to fuck her. I laughed and said you might want to fuck her before she gets slut burned into her cheek.  He said I will do just that. He said he was going to at least look at her before going to bed. Tina was laying awake thinking about her upcoming punishment. She had tears running down her face, her wolf told her, I told you to save yourself for our mate but, oh no you just had to be a slut. Tina told her wolf, my mate won't want me after he sees slut burned on our face.  Her wolf said he would won't you anyway when he finds out how many pack members you had sex with.  She heard the door open and smelled the most amazing smell.  She looked up and recognized Travis, the son of Alpha Bill. She said mate, her wolf was screaming mate. When she looked in his eyes she saw how angry he was. 

Travis told her that he would not reject her but he did not want her as his mate. He then said, I will fuck you when I want but I will never mark you. If we end up with pups you will lose the right to care for them. He then turned and walked away. Tina's wolf lay down and was crying. She said neither of our mates wants us.  It's your fault I lost my mate and she stopped talking to Tina. Travis went to Lisa bedroom, when she opened the door he had tears coming down his face. She asked him what was wrong. He told her that Mark told him everything, he said he went and talked to his mate. He said I understand you will give the punishment. I nodded. He said can I ask that she be branded slut on both shoulders instead of her face. With the rule that she cannot wear short sleeved shirts and dresses at all times? I thought about it and said ok, I will do this for you. 

Travis said it sucks that you look for your mate for years and finally come home from Alpha School and find her in your pack house and she is a slut. I told him about how Nathan met his mate. He looked up with sad eyes and said, looks like we are in the same boat. I nodded my head. He said well I am going to bed so I will see you in the morning. He walked down to his bedroom feeling sad and angry that guys can't keep their dicks in their pants and girls can't keep their legs closed.