This is the Elders

Everyone had been running around finding rooms for all the Alpha's and their pack members to sleep. There were 20 different packs staying here. Travis woke up and went to his father's bedroom. His dad opened the door giving Travis a hug. Stating he was so glad he was finally home. Alpha Bill said he was tired and he wants to step down and hand the pack over to Travis when he finds his mate. Travis looked at his dad with sad eyes and tears flowing down his face.

What's wrong Alpha Bill asked him, Travis said he found his mate and she is the slut, Tina. His dad sighed and said she was being punished. Travis said he talked with Mark and he knows everything. He told his dad that he talked to his mate last night. Travis said I told her that I didn't want a slut as a mate. I told her I would not reject her and I would not mark her but I would fuck her whenever I wanted. I also told him I told her if there were any pups born she will lose her right to raise them.  I then said I talked to Lisa, she agreed to burn slut on each side of her shoulders and a rule in place that Tina cannot wear any long sleeved shirts or dresses and must show the burn marks at all times.  Alpha Bill said he was glad. Then he said get ready we have the meeting in two hours with the Elders and other Alpha's. 

As dad and I entered the meeting room we showed respect to the Elders. Dad started the meeting thanking everyone for coming. The problem with mates that have rejected their mates was discussed. Alpha Bill asked to bring Lisa in to discuss the dream she had what the Moon Goddess said to her.  Lisa walked into the room and greeted the Elders and Alpha's. She discussed her dream and what the Moon Goddess told her. Elder Jane stood up and said that they had read this in one of the manuscripts. Elder Jane stated that as they reviewed the documents it was discovered that it could not be reversed and would remain the same until the Moon Goddess thinks the lesson has been learned. Elder Jane sat down and Elder Rick stood and said. We also found that this will continue for at least another 500 years. He also said that after that if a mate is rejected that rejected mate can say, I accept so and so's rejection now and forever. Gasps could be heard around the room. 

Alpha Jerry asked if it could be changed. Elder Rick said the manuscripts say not for another 500 years.  Elder Rick continued saying that in the manuscripts the Moon Goddess stated she is sick and tired to mates who think they can just reject their mates and continue to have sexual intercourse with others and when they get tired of that decide they want their given mate back they can.  Elder Rick stated that a chosen mate given by the Moon Goddess is special and she tired to them being thrown away.  Elder Peggy stood up and said she is also tired to mates having sexual intercourse with just anybody. She stated she has received information that many are finding their mates and they are sluts or man whores. She stated that in the manuscripts they read that they will start refusing to mark or accept them. They will not be punished for this unless they reject them.   Elder Peggy said that unfaithful mates will start being punished in the packs and examples set to encourage mates to accept each other, mark each other and have pups.  If we do not do this wolfs will start dying off and she wolfs unable to have pups. 

Elder John stood up and said, you will all return to your own territories and discuss this with your pack mates. Alpha Bill thanked the Elders for coming and they bowed their heads and left the office. As the door closed Alpha Jerry stated he would gather up his pack and leave. He thanked Alpha Bill for having him and his pack. All the other Alphas gave their thanks and left the office to prepare to leave the territory. 

Alpha Dawin stated that went well Alpha Larry agreed. Alpha Larry stated he would be taking his leave and asked Alpha Dawin to call him later to set up a final meeting about handing his pack to him. Alpha Dawin stated he had to go to his pack and said he would talk to Lisa's parents about her spending her spring break with him at his pack. Alpha Bill stated that was a good plan. He said Lisa needs to meet her new pack before her Luna ceremony. Alpha Dawin took his leave to find his mate.