Packhouse Barbeque

I was woken up by my brothers. They said they had talked with grandfather and could not believe what he had told them. Nathan said he wished the Moon Goddess was not so angry at everyone. Mark said that no one really knows who the real mates are at this point.  Ted looked at me and said are you ok? I said no. I have been feeling things since I go here I have never felt before. He said what do you mean? I said anger, hate, sadness wanting to cry.  I looked behind him saw Adam kissing a slut. My eyes started tearing up and Ted turned around and saw what I was looking at. He turned back around and said is that Adam the one who is supposed to be your real mate. I looked down nodding my head. He wiped a tear from the corner of my eye. He said don't let him get to you.  We heard a motorcycle pull up and Adam's friend Randy asked if I wanted to go for a ride with him. Ted looked at me and then looked over his shoulder at Adam turned around and said go for it. What do you have to lose? At this point, you can choose your own mate. 

Randy below: and his motorcycle

Randy shut the bike off and I introduced my brothers to him

Randy shut the bike off and I introduced my brothers to him. They all told him he better take care of me and be a gentleman. Randy said I won't do anything she doesn't want to do. He then handed me a helmet and I put it on and climbed onto the back of the bike and we took off riding out of the pack grounds.  Dad, Trevor, and Martin walked up and asked where I went. Ted said for a ride with Randy. Ted was giving Adam a smirk. Martin said you know she is supposed to be Adam's mate? Mark said leaning against a tree with his arms crossed apparently Adam doesn't want her. Martin and Trevor saw Adam walk up. They said is it true? You don't want Lisa as your mate? Adam shrugged his shoulders and said I have enough sluts running after me. Nathan punched Adam in the face and said don't ever call my sister a slut again. You know she isn't one. 

Alpha Dakota said Adam you know you're the 3 male who has rejected her. She can now choose her own mate. Adam said I didn't reject her, I said I don't want her big difference. Mark looked at the ground and drew his fist back just as grandfather walked up. Grandfather looked at Adam and said if you don't settle your differences with Lisa the moon goddess is really going to be angry.  He said this time I don't know what she will do regarding mates. He then said if you don't find a way to get to know her I will handcuff you both together and take you to the cabin in the woods and lock you in. He then turned and walked away.