Alpha Larry's Pack house

As we arrived at Alpha Larry's pack house and entered the house my brother took our suitcases to our rooms. As we were walking down the hallway I saw Alpha Larry meeting us halfway. He kissed my forehead and whispered that Mark had notified us of what happened. He asked me to meet with him in his office along with Alpha Gene. I smiled and whispered I will be there. I turned and entered my bedroom closely closing the door. 

Alpha Larry below:

As I walked towards my office I mind linked my son asking him to meet me in my office

As I walked towards my office I mind linked my son asking him to meet me in my office. As I looked up I saw him kissing one of the pack sluts and mind linked him telling him Lisa was in the pack house. He jerked away from the slut turning and looked at me. He asked me why is she here? I said come to the office and I will tell you. 

I followed my father to his office and asked

 him to spill the beans. Why is Lisa, my ex-mate her and without Alpha Dawin.  My father looked down and said that Lisa left Alpha Dawin, I went into the reason's why but not everything.  Dad said it just seems pretty bad that you rejected her because you wanted to continue to play the field and sleep with other girls. Alpha Dawin accepted her as his mate, marked her and was preparing for the Luna ceremony, however, he wanted to lie and keep that slut, Lori who wants to be the Luna on the side. I told him that he was caught in the middle of banging that slut and now Lisa has left him. She asked to talk to me but I don't know for sure what about. But she asked that you attend this meeting so that is why you're here. 

I looked up as Lisa entered the office and sat down on the couch. She looked at me then my father and said Alpha Larry you know why I left my mate. I am asking you not to turn your pack over to him. I understand you are angry that Alpha Gene rejected me as his mate and will never have pups of his own, but I am asking you to give the pack to Alpha Gene and his title to the pack. My father looked at Lisa and then me. He sat down and said for you Lisa I will do this. Lisa then said thank you, and I also wanted to tell you that I will be leaving this pack and going to West Virginia and I ask that you not let Alpha Dawin know where I am going or who I am with.  I also asked him not to tell my family I have left until tomorrow and I will buy a new phone and call him when I can. I also said I left a letter in your room with the information so that when I call no one will know it is me. I then turned around and left the office slowly closing the door. 

As I walked towards my bedroom to pack I heard sounds and screams coming from Marks bedroom. I shook my head and said Alpha Larry needs to soundproof these bedrooms. 

Mark and Elisabeth below. 

As Mark entered the bedroom and saw me come out of the bathroom in just a towel he reached out and ripped the towel off

As Mark entered the bedroom and saw me come out of the bathroom in just a towel he reached out and ripped the towel off. He looked at my round breasts and ran a thumb over a nipple making it stand up. He then let his hand glide down my stomach to my core between my legs and pushed a finger between my warm folds. Finding the entrance he slid a finger in and thrust up. I grabbed his wrist attempting to pull his hand away. Mark reached around me and pulled me closer and I cried out and stood still. He growled in approval in my ear letting his finger go deeper and he was rewarded with the flow of my juices. He gently pulled his finger out sniffing it inhaling the frequence deeply. 

Mark thought my mates aroma pleases me. I then sucked her essence from my finger never taking my eyes from her eyes. I was amazed at how sweet she tasted. I then leaned down and whispered I plan on using my mouth, tongue, lips, and teeth down there until you cum screaming my name. I then walked around her and went to take a shower. 

As I came into the bedroom after taking my shower I walked to my mate pushing her down on her knees on the bed and knelt in front of her. I used my hands, fingers, and mouth stroking her all over pulsing in-between times to rub her clit. I then turned her around bending her over putting pillows under her stomach and proceeded to push my cock into her entrance. She, began to groan as I pushed the head of my cock gently in until I felt her vagina muscles give way. I worked myself slowly until I was fully embedded in her. 

I noticed that due to my size she wasn't in pain but she wasn't comfortable either. As I pulled out and started moving forward inch by inch I felt her widen her knees and arch her back to make more room for me. Her body jerked as I consistently hit her g-spot. As I proceeded to pump in and out of her I circled my hips at intervals and her vagina contracted around my cock each time. 

As Mark proceeded to pump in and out of me every one of my nerve endings was firing by the time he started to fully fuck me. Each time he pumped into me I felt his balls collide against my clit. I ground my bottom into him when his teeth bit into my shoulder. I screamed as I climax shuddered through my body. Screaming his name. His shouts echoed as he flooded me with his cum. I was emotionally and physically drained when he finished. 

I rolled off of my mate pulling her close to me and told her sleep. I had never experience that kind of love making and can't wait to do it again. As I started falling to sleep thought about Lisa and everything she and Nathan have gone through. I closed my eyes and was out.