Elizabeth's Arrival

Elizabeth Lisa, and Roxie's best friend and ends up Mark's mate:

On my way to the kitchen, a girl steps in front of me. I ask her if I can help her and she says no but I can help you.  I said and how do you think you can help me? She said my name is Lori. I said you're the Lori I have heard a lot about. She said do you think Alpha Dawin has been faithful to you when he leaves you at Alpha Bill's and comes back here? I said I know he has because we are mates I would have felt if he cheated. So don't even try that shit with me bitch. 

I go to walk around her when she grabbed my arm. She said I will prove he isn't as faithful as you think watch and see. I am after all going to be the Luna of this pack and you can't stop it. I grinned and said we will see. I then told her put your hands on me again and I will hand your ass to you on a platter. I jerked my arm away and proceeded to the stirs to get my cup of coffee. 

Mark, my brother who wants his mate so bad he can taste it. 

As I run into the kitchen my brother Mark starts grinning and shaking his head saying, you can't live without your coffee cant you? I said no can do.  I hugged him and kissed his cheek. I asked when our warriors were coming because I need to kick some ass. He laughed, I said I need them to help train Tara as well. He said they should be here anytime now.  I said I miss them all so much. I then said its a good thing that Alpha Larry is handing his pack over to my mate because I would have to kidnap them so they can be here with me all the time.  Our warriors below. 

The only problem we may have are with new sluts. Mark looked up and said I heard your mate is putting new rules and policies into effect regarding mates, and sluts. Ya, I heard that to. Norman wiped 4 of sluts in this pack for bullying and hitting Tara. Can' t wait to meet them.  I also met Lori the slut who thinks she is going to be Luna in the hall. I told her if she touched me again I would beat her ass.  So are you all coming to the cabin with us for the week?  Ya, I'm coming I might as well have some relaxation and fun before you have to leave and go back to school.  I said glad your coming. Mark got up kissed me and put his cup in the sink. He said I'm headed out to watch the training see you later and he walked out of the kitchen. 

I heard the doorbell ring so I got up to answer the door.  When I opened it I saw my friend Elizabeth. We carried her suitcases in as we were walking up the stairs she said you smell really good. I looked at her and said I am not wearing anything different than normal. As we got to her room and put her suitcases on the bed I asked her what she smells and said you smell like coffee, Axe, and my favorite chocolate. I grinned and said I think you smell your mate. She said no way. I said yes your mate. She said tell me who it is, I said nop. I then asked if she wants to go watch the training and she said yes. I looked at her as she grabbed her wrestling belt and said do you really need to carry that with you. She said yep. 

Elizabeth walking with her wrestling belt below: