Adam

I saw Camile, the pack slut walking towards her car. I grabbed her and dragged her to my house. She said what the hell are you doing Adam. I said need a drink and a good fuck. She purred and said well alright then. 

Adams House below:

As we entered the house I dragged her to the bedroom and threw her on the bed. I then ripped her clothes off her and rammed my cock in her pussy.  She screamed for me to stop but I grabbed her hips and continued to pump my cock into her without a care to please her. When I was finished I looked at her and said, get out. She said what the hell is wrong with you? I thought we were going to have a fun filled night instead you just used me to get off. Go to hell Adam. She grabbed her clothes and left my house. I was laying there when I heard that there were some uninvited guests in the territory in the north side. I got up and left my bedroom as I was running out of the house I turned into my wolf.

Adams bedroom 

As I arrived at the north border of the property I saw Trevor, Martin, and the rest of the warriors standing there. As I walked up to them in human form I saw Marting with his arms crossed and Trevor giving looks like they wanted to kill whoever this person was. Martin's father Alpha Dakota asked the Alpha standing there what he wanted. The Alpha said he was Alpha Gene and he was asking to meet with Alpha Dakota. He said that he was looking for his mate because he and her family were worried about her. Alpha Dakota said he was not welcome on his territory and Martin and Trevor said, she is not your mate, you rejected her. They also said we also know what you did to her and she is like a sister to us so you really don't want to step foot on our territory. 

Alpha Gene said I didn't do anything to Lisa, I just rejected her. Martin grew really angry and yelled, you also gave her a very, very long nasty scar. Alpha Gene jerked his head around and said I ordered her to never tell anyone where she got that scare, how can she go against my order? Martin said because you rejected her and she is no longer one of your pack members your orders do not pertain to her anymore. He was grinning. I knew shit would hit the fan. He said I wonder what her brothers would do to you if they saw that scare and knew what you had done? He then was ordered to leave the territory by Alpha Dakota. Alpha Dakota then said, if you ever so much as try to find my daughter again, or harm her again, I will kill you and tear your pack apart.