Tara's car

I woke up before my mate. I watched her sleeping. As I moved I observed her tighten her arms around me and craw on top of me. She was so tiny and didn't weigh much. I mind linked my mother. I asked if she was still at Uncle Bill's. She said yes, but they were thinking about leaving today. I told her she might want to change her mind as I was headed that way today and had a surprise for her. She tried to get me to tell her what it was and I said, you will see when I get there. I looked at the clock and told her I was leaving in three hours and would be at uncle bill's territory around noon. She giggled in my head and said ok, we won't leave today. See you when you get here. I closed the mind link and noticed my mate staring at me. 

 I said we need to get up take our showers,  have breakfast and leave for my uncle's pack. She rolled off me and said sorry I was laying on you. I laughed and said I loved it. She giggled and jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom.  When she came out of the bathroom I notice she had a towel around her. I swallowed and got up and headed in to take my own shower.  My wolf was yelling in my head, we need to mark her, we need to mark her now before someone tries to take her from us. He then started putting pictures of her laying in the bed naked with her hair around her. I told him to stop it. We have to get her to trust us. He lay down saying yes, but we need to mark her soon. 

We carried our suitcases down and placed them in the hallway by the front door. We then grabbed plates and piled them with food and went into the dining room to eat. As we finished eating Tara hugged Alpha Dawin and he handed me a set of car keys. He said you will be driving Tara's car even though she has never driven it.  We picked up our suitcases and walked to the car putting them in the trunk. I opened the passenger door and put her seat belt on her before walking around getting into the driver's side. I must say she has a sweet ride. 

We waved to Alpha Dawin and drove off. I looked over at Tara and noticed she was watching me. I also sniffed the air and said Tara, honey whatever you are thinking about please stop. Her face turned red and she looked down. I then pulled over unbuckled her and pulled her onto my lap. I started kissing her, at first she didn't respond then I licked her bottom lip sucking on it. I grabbed her ass and she gasped. I took the opportunity to put my tongue in her mouth. She began kissing me back and I felt my cock start to harden. I pulled away and placed her back in the seat and buckled her up. Her face was red. I said to her, I love how you blush because I am the one that does that to you. I leaned over and kissed her lips again. I then said we have a three-hour drive why don't you take a nap. I pulled back onto the road again. I looked over and saw that Tara was sleeping. 

I drove for about two hours before pulling over. I woke Tara and helped her out of the car. We went into McDonald's and used the restroom and then got something to eat. As we were ordering our food I heard a girl say, why is he with that ugly whore? He needs to dump her and come with us. I turned around and said now why would I dump my wife, who is beautiful to me and go with a slut like you. She turned red and when I turned around I noticed the person taking our order grinning from ear to ear. As she handed me our food she said, thank you for standing up for your wife. Not many men would do that. 

We found a seat and ate our meal. We then got back into the car and started driving to my uncles pack. Tara looked at me and said, no one has ever stood up for me like that before. I said in my family I have a bad ass sister who is your Luna, she will kick someone's ass that says things like that to you. I also have two brothers who protect you and stand up for you as well. She said really? I said really.