Rogue after Tara above

The King of Rogue below, Terry :

King of Rogue's wife below, kelly: 

Their twins, dorothea, and Kyle

As I entered the kitchen I greated the King of rouges and his wife

As I entered the kitchen I greated the King of rouges and his wife. Mom was holding one of the twins, guess which one. Dorothea of course her name sake. These children are beautiful. Looking at them makes me want to have pups with my mate. My uncle, Alpha Bill informed Terry, King of rouges and his wife Kelly about what was going on. We described the rouge who thinks he can take my mate from me. Terry stated he was one bad dude but he will help us stop him. I heard a noise and looked up seeing my mate coming down the stairs rubbing her eyes. Everyone was looking at her. She had the side of her face not burned showing. I saw the Terry jump up and grab the counter. He said, it can't be, it can't be her she is alive. Kelly looked at him and said I thought your neice was dead? Tara walked to me climed onto my lap and closed her eyes. The unburned side of her face to present for everyone to see. 

Randy looked at me and said what is her name? I said Tara, she is Alpha Dawin's baby sister. Terry slowly reached out his hand taking one finger down her cheek. My sweet little neice. We asked him who is it possible your her uncle? He explained that his sister was Alpha Dawin's mother. He said he left the pack with a promise to find the rouge who took his neice and kill him. I explained that apprently Alpha Dawin's pack found her but the rouge who took her could not be found until he showed up here demanding that we hand her over to him. Terry tighten his fits and said we will catch him and we will kill him slowly. I said prepare yourself because he not only raped and abused Tara, he burned the other side of her face. I saw him clinch his teeth. 

I looked down at Tara and said honey to have an uncle named Terry? She said yes, I do but I havent seen him since I was kidnapped. Dawin told me that he left the pack to find me and I guess he is still looking. As she sat up I said would you remember what he looks like. She said of course I would he was my faviorate. I said look across the table. She looked across the table and jumping off me running around the table and jumped into Terry's arms. She was crying and saying you found me. He had tears coming down his face and told her he was going to help kill that rouge and he would not let him take her away again. Kelly watched this with a big grin on her face. 

After Tara calmed down, her uncle introduced her to her aunt, Kelly his mate and their twins. She asked if Dawin knows they are here. I said no, but he is on his way here. She said he will be so happy to see uncle Terry.  Alpha Bill stated that he would have his Beta show them to their rooms. Mom sadly gave Kelly Dorothea. The Beta took them to the room they would be staying out. As he left them he said feel free to walk around the place and make yourself at home. Terry and Kelly thanked him walked into their room and closed their door. 

Alpha Bill said well that was interesting. We find out the King of the Rogues is really Alpha Dawin's and Tara's uncle. He said I was sure glad Dorothy helped diliver his and Kelly's twins. Now there will be a family reunion. We looked up as Alpha Darwin ran into the kitchen. He grabbed Tara checking her over making sure she was fine. She giggled and said what are you doing. He said making sure that, that son of a bitch didn't put his hands on you. She looked up and said putting her hands on her hips, as if my mate and his family would let that happen. Alpha Dawin threw his head back and started laughing. He then looked at her mark and congratlated her and warrior Norman for mating. 

Alpha Dawin asked where Lisa was. We told him at school. He smiled and said. I can't wait until she gets here. I have missed her so much. We all looked at each other and decided by the look not to tell him that his uncle is the king of the rouges. We drank our coffee and relaxed. I looked at the clock and started a count down. I got to 10 and said we better move away from him because at that time Lisa ran into the kitchen and jumped into her mates arms kissing him all over his face screaming I missed you so much. Why didn't you tell me you were coming today?

Alpha Dawin grinned and said I take it you liked seeing my car parked out front. She screamed yes, of course. She then jumped down and got herself a cup of coffee and made herself a sandwich. As she ate she asked how things were going at the pack house. He looked at me and said I will have to give out more punishment. Lisa lowered her sandwich and said what happened? He said he continues to have issues with Lori. He told her she continues to try and put her hands on him and tries to make his pack members call her Luna Lori. He stated that when she comes for spring brake that they have the Luna ceramoney. We all agreed to travel to Alpha Dawin's pack for the ceramoney. In two weeks.