Arriving to the pack house

I had just gotten to Lori's bedroom. After shutting the door I grabbed her and started kissing her. After kissing her I ripped her shorts and underpants off of her. I then turned her over on her stomach and brought her ass up and shoved my hard cock into her pussy. As I was pumping in and out of her I heard her yell harder, harder. As I was slamming into her the door slammed open.

As we arrived at the pack house we all saw my suitcases sitting on the porch. Chris looked at me and picked them up and took them to the car. We turned to enter the house and as we looked up towards the top of the stairs we saw Terry and Kelly standing there. Terry was angry and he said I can't believe my nephew would cheat on his mate.  We all walked down the hallway to Lori's bedroom. We heard moans coming from her room and Lori saying harder, harder.  

As I heard the door slam open I saw not only a very angry mate but her brothers, my sister, aunt, uncle, my mate's brothers and half the pack members that could stand in the hallway there. My mate yelled, is this what you do after meeting with Alpha's or was that an excuse to bang your slut? I yelled, Lisa this is not what it looks like! I lied. 

I looked at my mate and said I am leaving but before I do, I sent Tara to our room to bring my ceremony dress and scissors.  I grabbed the dress and started to cut it into pieces throwing each piece at my mate. 

My ceremony dress: 

He tried grabbing me and I screamed don't touch me

He tried grabbing me and I screamed don't touch me. Lori walked over saying baby you can reject her now that she knows about us and make me your Luna. I looked at her laughing and said, he won't reject me and  I won't reject him. He also cannot make you the Luna as long as his mate is alive. My mate looked at me and said, and you can't live without me. I looked at him and smiled and said yes, I can and I am leaving right now. You no longer have a mate and you have pack without a Luna. As we all turned to walk away I stopped and looked back at my mate and said. I am going to Alpha Larry's pack and talk to him. I am going to convince him to give Alpha Gene the pack, so you won't be merging packs, I turned and walked away with tears in my eyes. 

As I walked down the hall I heard Terry tell him he is so disappointed and ashamed of him and he and Kelly were going to Alpha Bill's territory.  Tara looked at him with just sad eyes. She said I am leaving as well. How could you have sex with this bitch and do that to your mate?  She said, don't call me I don't want to talk to you.  Alpha Dawin looked at the dress that hung so beautifully in the closet in our bedroom not 30 minutes ago. 

I felt so much pain that I said to my self I may not have verbally rejected my mate but I rejected my mate by having sexual intercourse with Lori.  I heard now that she was gone we can go back to being together. I looked at her gritting my teeth and said pack your things and leave my territory. You have 45 minutes before I let my guards and warriors rip you to pieces. I then turned and walked to the bedroom I had shared with my mate. I lay on the bed holding the pillow she laid on sobbing.  I prayed that while she was in Alpha Larry's territory the bond with Alpha Gene does not grow. I know she can't accept him as her mate but she can become sexaul with him. 

3