The First Date with Alpha Dawin

Roxie above. 

Lisa, Lisa, wake up I heard. I looked up seeing my mother standing over me. She said you have a date you have two hours to get ready. I jumped up and said I forgot. Roxie comes running in the room telling me to take a shower. I said I already had one. Roxie said take another and then she and mom were looking through my closet. Roxie walked to the back of the closet and pulled out the dress when bought when I first arrived at Uncle Bills pack.  Roxie holds the dress up showing mom. (Dress I think of Lisa wearing)

I got out of the shower and groaned

I got out of the shower and groaned. I forgot I would have to wear a dress. I hate dresses and high hills.  Mom started grinning and said sit down. She started working on my hair and Roxie did my make up.  There was a knock on the door. Dad looked in and said are you ready because Alpha Dawin is pacing downstairs. I stood up and my dad said you look beautiful. I can't remember ever seeing you in a dress. I looked down and whispered, thanks, daddy. They followed me down the stairs where my mate and brothers were waiting. 

As I entered the room I saw my brothers with their mouths hanging open. Nathan said no, no, no, go change. Ted said dam is that you Lisa? Mark grinning and said dam if you weren't my sister. Mark also said I knew you had legs but they look really long in that dress. My mate walked towards me and said you look beautiful. I said thanks. He said are you ready. I nodded my head. My dad and mom kissed my head, and my brothers said "have her home by 11 or else"  we started laughing and walked out the door. 

As we got into the car I asked where we were going. My mate said not telling you it is a surprise. We were talking about how training has gone and that I will be graduating in two months. Next month I will have two weeks off for summer break. Dawin asked if I would like to spend those two weeks with him at his pack house. I laughed and said yes, I would like that very much. I felt his hand on my thigh. He was rubbing my thigh slowly making circles. He whispered stop, stop what your thinking I can smell who much I am turning you on. I whispered sorry, can't help it. He moved his hand and said we're here. 

I looked out the window and saw a restaurant that was my style. Not fancy but a place for homemade cooking. Castle Mixin and Fixen.  He said he comes here whenever he is at Alpha Bill's pack. As we entered an older women came out from around the counter saying Alpha Dawin what a surprise, and who is your beautiful companion? He said this is my second chance mate Lisa. She grinned and hugged me taking us to a corner table.  She took our drink orders and as she turned to leave she leaned over and told Lisa, he's a keeper, and don't believe it if he says he doesn't have a heart. She then turned and walked away. As we sat eating and talking I looked up noticing several women in the restaurant were staring at my mate. I looked at him but he was not paying attention. As I started to say something a girl with long blond hair walked up to our table. She had a paper in her hand, as she leaned down I heard her whisper, call me when you get tired of this little girl. As she started walking away he called her back, handed back her phone number and said. I am not interested in any other girl, I have my mate, and you should be ashamed of yourself thinking you can come up to me in front of my mate and think I will take your phone number. Stop being a slut and weight for your own mate. Her face was red as she turned and stomped away. 

There was an older couple sitting at a table close to our booth. The lady said,  kids today they have no ethics or morals. How can the shame their self-thinking they walk up to a man who is on a date and just give him her number and say call me? She turned and looked at Dawin and said young man, I applaud you for putting that girl in her place. They then got up said have a good day and paid for their bill and left. As Dawin went to pay our bill he was told the older couple paid for it. As we were walking out the door the girl said see you later honey. Dawin stopped walked to her table and said, First off I am not your honey, second if you want to talk to me you will call me Alpha Dawin. I smirked as we walked out the door and got into the car.  I looked at him hugging him then kissing him very slowly. As I pulled away he asked what that was for. I said for standing up and letting her know you weren't interested in her not letting her get away with calling my man, honey. 

Dawin started the car and drove home. As we got to the house he carried me to our room as I had fallen asleep. He took my dress and shoes off putting one of his tee shirts on me. He took his jeans off and climbed into bed pulling me close and said sleep tight baby. I didn't hear anything else as I fell into a deep sleep.