Elizabeths Pack house

I entered the pack house of my best friends parents. They greeted me like a long-lost daughter.  Tamika Elizabeth's mother held me saying how could they do this to their baby girl? She said grandfather wants to see you when you are up to it. I said ok, I will go after I lay down for a bit. Elizabeth's father Dakota held me and said, better days are coming child. There is prophesy but grandfather will explain now I want you to go to your room and get some rest. We will wake you when grandfather gets it. I said ok but I don't think I will get any sleep and walked to the room that has always been mine. 

Tamika Below:

Dakota Elizabeth's dad

I was being shaken awake by Dad (Dakota) he said honey time to get up and come down and eat. Grandfather is here. I walked downstairs and saw grandfather sitting on the couch. He said come here, child. I walked up to him and he stood up looking me over. He moved my hair aside and looked at my mark, I noticed he was smiling. I said What? Mom and dad came over and looked and so did Elizabeth's brother and cousin. He said I knew it. The prophecy said young women would be rejected by bye her first mate, accepted by another who isn't her second chance mate. She will go through heartache and return to her best friend's home to heal and find her true second chance mate.  The second chance mate will try to fight the mating but will not be able to stay away from the young women. They will have arguments until finally one of them takes matters into their own hands. However, they cannot fight forever and will be joined as mates, and husband and wife. 

Grandfather below: