Catching Alpha Dawin Cheating

As I woke up I heard my phone ping. I looked at the message and it was from my mate's aunt, Kelly. The words broke my heart. The text read: Your mates cheating on you. I called her and sit it can't be true. Kelly said I heard him tell Lori they had all weekend to be together and he would meet her tonight in her bedroom around 11:00 tonight. 

I thanked her for letting me know and told her not to let my mate know but we would be back tonight around midnight.  I said I want to see this for myself and hung up. I walked downstairs and told everyone what Kelly just told me. They were all disappointed that my mate would treat me this way. Chris his Bata whispered I knew about it. Tara said she found out last night because Christy told her as Lori told Christy about it. Chris said I am sorry Luna. I said I may be marked and mated but I am not the Luna. 

I said here is how I see it. Since I am marked and mated he can't make anyone one else the Luna. I said that is what Lori wants. She wants him to reject me and you all know that isn't going to happen. So she thinks she can get me to reject my mate and no why am I doing that.  Now if he is cheating, I will be leaving his pack and going back to uncle Bill's or Alpha Larry's. I don't have to reject my mate and I don't have to live with him. He will still be mated but have no Luna for his pack. 

I also said should Alpha Larry hear about this Alpha Dawin won't have Alpha Larry's pack after all. Alpha Larry will give the pack to Alpha Gene. I am not happy with him rejecting me but I am willing to help him become Alpha of his fathers pack, if my mate his cheating on me. I said I will make sure my mate regrets cheating on me. I will also make Lori suffer and I will so enjoy laughing at them as I am walking back out that door.  I said Kelly and Terry agreed to start packing my clothes if they hear moans and them having sex after my mate enters her bedroom and put the suitcases outside on the porch. That will be a sign for us to quietly walk to the room and open the door.