CHAPTER 13: Cloud Covered Skies

Location: Tiria, Lavine Kingdom

"You're already awake?" Cornelius asked seeing Rosalie on the room's desk looking over a notebook. "I've been feeling sick, I couldn't sleep longer" She responded flipping through the pages. "What's that?" Cornelius asked walking to her. "Notes..." she responded looking up at him. "What's the matter?" Cornelius asked trying to read her face. "I've been feeling sick in the morning and your mom mentioned how I could be expecting so I thought I check my notes... I think I am" Rosalie replied. Handing him the notebook. "Really?!" Cornelius responded excitedly. As she got up nodding softly, he hugged her immediately. "This is wonderful Rosalie" Cornelius replied kissing her.

We arrived at Nellie's house, as soon as the carriage arrived Nellie was already outside ready to greet us. "What brings you guys here?" Nellie asked greeting us as soon as we got off. Frederick was excited to be staying with Nellie and quickly climb out to hug her. "Hi, aunty," Frederick said giving her a hug. "Hi, Sorry it's a bit sudden but there's something we need to go do and we can't take him," Owen said walking up to her to hug her as well. "Oh, no worries" Nellie replied before noticing Winston standing in the back.

"We thought you might be the best choice since my parents may be too busy with Oswald," I said moving Frederick hair out of his face. "Oh don't worry about sweetie you know I love Fredericks company" Nellie responded giving me a caring smile. " Where you headed to?" she asked. "Terrencio" Owen responded. " Oh, so you guys better get going" she answered glancing towards Winston's direction. "Alright, be sure to behave. Okay, Frederick" Owen said as we hugged him. " I will," Frederick said with a sweet smile as he hugged us back. "Well, we're off," Owen said as he closed the carriage door. I could see them waving goodbye as the carriage went further and further away each time.

Location: Terrencio, Lavine Kingdom

The moment we arrived at Terrencio the weather seemed a bit breezier and clouds covered over the sky. "Is it usually this cloudy here?"I asked looking up at the forming clouds. "Terrencio is pretty close to the ocean so storms here are quite common" Winston answered sitting upright. "Oh, you been here before?" I asked since he seemed to know what he was talking about. "No, I read about it... we're here" Winston said as the carriage made its stop in front of a large house. "You exiled him here?" Owen asked as we stopped right in front of a large mansion. "As the elde,st he got the majority of the inheritance" Winston answered as we got out. "Oh makes sense... I was about to say that I wanted to be exiled too if this was the case" I said as I walked ahead of them. "Naeva... we live in a castle..." Owen said turning towards me "Oh, Yeah...I forgot" I answered while Winston rolled his eyes in the background unamused of my joke. As we got closer we could hear a lot of things breaking inside.

"I knew I should had gotten rid of you sooner Milan" Sullivan sounded from inside. We all rushed in breaking the door. "The house is huge, where do you think they could be?" Owen asked as we tried to figure out where the voices were coming from. "I'll go down this hall, you two take the other two in the west wing" Winston said and took off. Owen began walking down one of the hall, so I walked down the other one. I probably passed down two doors before I found them. Sullivan held Milan by his collar "Sullivan! Stop this" I said pushing Sullivan off from Milan. "Naeva, leave right now. I don't know how you found this place but you need to leave" Sullivan said glaring at Milan. "I won't let you guys fight like this. Sullivan put your sword down!!" I shouted as Sullivan grabbed a sword that was on the wall.

Owen quickly arrived at a dead end and he turned back to join Naeva. He rushed to try to catch up with her but didn't see her walking down the hall. Once he heard her voice he rushed over there towards the sound of her voice.

I quickly moved in front of Milan to block Sullivan, who still held his sword pointed towards us. I'm shaking despite knowing Sullivan won't hurt me, "Naeva, get out of the way," Sullivan said in gravelly voice. "No! You guys are brothers, you guys can't fight this way" I yelled with my shaky voice. Owen entered the room he noticed Milan's hand start to glow, just like Winston's did when he used his magic. Owen immediately noticed how the magic was surrounding Sullivan's sword and restraining Sullivan from moving his arm down.