Chapter 40: Hyacinth

Location: Obscurity Forest, Night Kingdom

It didn't take long for Frederick to quickly hurry back to the castle and began lecturing Princeton on his lack of discipline and forbidding his entry. Knowing his brother well Princeton just sat down and tuned it out until he seemed to have finished. "Alright, now that you got all that anger out of your system dear brother tell me what kind of affair you're having with Hyacinth? Is that the real reason why you don't like going back to your wife?" Princeton asked. "What? Hyacinth, you met her... what did she tell you? You  know what no Hyacinth stop hiding come out!" Frederick said looking around the room.

"Ric, stop avoiding my questions and answer me, is she your lover?" Princeton asked. "Me? Ricky's lover? Haha that would be a good one wouldn't it be Ricky~" Hyacinth said hugging Fredericks back. "Please unhand me," Frederick said disgusted trying to get her off. "Don't worry Ric, I won't tell Priscilla I just want to know how you got her past Ingrid?" Princeton said. "I can promise you that is the last thing I would ever be with her, now please Hyacinth get off of me," Frederick answered. "And here I missed you, but don't worry Princy, I'm quite available for an affair if you so desire one," Hyacinth said walking over to Princeton. "Don't touch my brother, not this one or Lu you understand," Frederick said grabbing her arm. "She can touch me, Lu might oppose but I mean I'm all for it," Princeton said with a smile. "No, Psy you don't understand she's not a normal girl alright she off limits," Frederick said. "Your right she's not a girl she's a lovely lady, willing to have fun," Princeton said keeping his eyes on her. "...She's the forest Psy, she's legitly the very thing you should be keeping safe not having affairs with," Frederick answered. "What? The forest... how?" Princeton asked.

"Ugh, why tell him it's not his concern. It's true though and you had asked why your little commander didn't know of me well I'm not something she can distinctly smell like others that pass through nor do I come and go I'm constantly here though I can't always get out so don't call out to me too often if you truly need I will be released if don't expect my presence," she responded. "Well then let's not waste more time, my dear," Princeton said taking her hand. "Your right, Ricky the forest is quite unstable with the lack of the Guardian and I can't do much with Winstons spell in place so I suggest you take the little ones with the Guardians blood in a safe area, if not the forest will try to balance itself with their energy. King Princeton is also being used to balance the energy but he's since he's full grown his energy should be able to sustain for quite a long time but Prince Alvin and Prince Orisis need to be safe away from the forest" Hyacinth said not allowing them to ask questions.

"You're saying that my son isn't safe here, not from people but from some magic? What about Fredericks kids?" Princeton asked. "Ricky is adopted no connection to the guardian so safe his children will stay but not Alvin or Orisis, you have about two years maybe to find a place for Alvin. Since Orisis is in Wiseo and not in the forest." Hyacinth answered. "You're adopted?!?!" Princeton asked turning towards Frederick. "... You should already know that Psy. Anyway, that's not what you should be questioning, alright?" Frederick said.

"Well, I guess I kinda knew, but still this is a shocking revelation. I mean you act like my father, your eyes almost match mother and mines so I assumed Lucius dad was the random out of the equation you know. But then again his dad was the one married to mother so maybe a polygamy marriage... Nevermind I think I just forgot. And yes Alvin does need to be taken to a safe place, I just need to find a place where there aren't people trying to kill me." Princeton answered. "Well, don't you have your hands full with this one," Hyacinth said glancing over at Frederick. "You don't need to remind me, How much longer do you have until the spell traps you again?" Frederick responded. "Um, not sure I got Guardian Sila's help this time so time wise I don't know I guess when I go poof," Hyacinth answered. "Right, okay then what other questions are you willing to answer?" Frederick asked.

"Not, much But yes, Princy I'm quite real and not a hallucination," she said chuckling. "Are you sure? You mentioned my father what of him why is his spell keeping you captive?" Princeton asked. "Why? Great question, well that is because at any moment if I so desired I would obliterate the entire forest in a blink of an eye, I could so easily destroy you. I'm a weapon for the Guardian, but seeing no one is the Guardian I have no one to work for or protect." she responded. "Ric, you had a weapon that can kill me? What were you planning?" Princeton said. "Stop with your nonsense, Psy. If I wanted to get rid of you trust me that would have happened already and Hyacinth I meant questions on the instability," Frederick said. "Wait, Lu should join," Princeton said. "If you say so~," Hyacinth said disappearing and suddenly coming back with Lucius who seemed to be freaking out.

"OH MY GOD!... Ric? Psy? Have you guys been kidnapped too?" Lucius said freaking out as he looked around the room. "No, Lu calm down this is Hyacinth she's the forest," Frederick said. "Um... Psy what did you give Ric to drink?" Lucius asked concerned. "Aw Luci, he's not lying. I am the forest." Hyacinth said wrapping her arms around him. "I told you not to touch them!" Frederick said pulling her away from him. Lucius stepped back finally recognizing the office as Princeton's. "Now Ricky don't be so upset alright," Hyacinth answered caressing his cheek. "Stop, and get on with the information would you," Frederick said slapping her hand off. "Rude much? Princy your my new favorite one." Hyacinth said grabbing his arm while Frederick glared at her.

"Well I feel honored my dear," Princeton said with a smile as he kissed the back of her hand. "... I'm kinda confused here she's the forest? What information?" Lucius asked confused. "Since she won't say anything I will. The forest is unstable so until we learn how to balance it try not to bring Orisis here, we'll be sending Alvin to a different town but you keep Orisis safe out of the forest if not the forest will take his energy." Frederick said. "Oh goodie, see Ricky you don't need me here you have it under control. Luci and Princy are currently holding that burden but both will be safe as adults your energy is quite trivial," she responded. "Okay... I see why that's bad but then why is Psy flirting with the forest?" Lucius asked. "because he's an idiot," Frederick said taking a deep breath.