Chapter 29: You Are?

Location: Tiria, Lavine Kingdom

Every time Frederick went to Tiria to visit Lucius his aunt had invited some of her friend's daughters to meet him in hopes he would get along with him but he hardly paid attention to them. "Frederick! This is already the fifth girl I invite why don't you put at least a little effort" Nellie said after the girl left. "Aunty, I told you I'm not interested. I have other things to do, I don't have the time nor do I find them interesting and they clearly feel the same way" Frederick responded. "How can they be interested if you spend the entire time they're here reading?" Nellie responded taking Frederick's book away he had been reading the whole time.

"...Aunty, look I'm sorry I can't live up to your expectations but I'm just not interested in getting married anytime soon," Frederick answered seeing as Nellie was starting to get irritated. "If you can't choose one then I'll arrange everything for you," Nellie said crossing her arms. "Aunt... fine go ahead if that gives you a peace of mind," Frederick responded.

The next time Frederick came she had already found a girl. "Frederick, this is Priscilla she works as a model for the company, isn't she lovely?" Nellie said while they all sat for dinner and he turned the page of his book. "Yeah sure," Frederick said still reading. Lucius elbowed him making him turn towards him. "Aunty is getting mad," Lucius whispered and Frederick put his book down. "Sorry aunty, you were saying?" Frederick asked barely noticing Priscilla. "...Betty, right?" Frederick asked. "Priscilla" Lucius whispered. "... Oh, pardon me. Priscilla, you look like a Betty" Fredrick answered as Nellie stared him down.

"How does one look like a name?" Priscilla asked. "Oh, um well there's a character in a book I read that's named Betty and you look like your visual can really fit her" Frederick responded. "My visual? Who is this character exactly?" Priscilla asked. "She's the antagonist and is described to be with strong presences and sharp eyes," Frederick answered. "...Antagonist? Strong presence, you hardly noticed me here though," Priscilla responded. "That's not what I meant," Frederick said realizing he probably didn't choose his words right. "Real Smooth brother," Lucius chuckled. "Lucius shows some manners," Nellie said glaring at him. "Yes, sorry aunty" Lucius responded lowering his head.

"You know, I read that book and thought Betty was actually the heroine of the story," Priscilla responded adjusting herself on the chair. "Really, how so?" Frederick asked sitting upright. "Well, to me it seemed as though she was tricked which is why she seems like the bad one," Priscilla responded. "I don't think so, I say she was fully aware of her actions and was just greedy," Frederick answered. "Aunty may I be excused? I heard Clarence is in town," Lucius asked. "Yes, of course, dear. I should leave you two to talk as well," Nellie said getting up from her sit with a satisfied smile on her face.

Lucius left accompanied by some guard to the Charice household. The maid that opened the door opened as Cornelius was walking by the entrance. "Lucius, good to see you doing well. Have you come to see Clarence?" Cornelius asked closing the folder he had. "Yeah, is he able to greet me?" Lucius asked. "Yeah, he's in the Living room with Moxie right now," Cornelius responded turning over towards the hall that leads to the Living room. "Thank you," Lucius responded walking pass him to the living while his guards followed close behind. "Lucius, hey!" Clarence said looking up from Moxies cradle. "I heard you got a little sister," Lucius said walking over towards them.

"Yeah, she's really fussy though. Was you're brother Princeton like this?" Clarence asked. "I wouldn't be able to remember well but I can only guess he was quite similar," Lucius responded making Clarence chuckle. "I bet, say I heard he's staying with the Well's is that true?" Clarence asked. "For now yes. Ric said it would only be temporary why?" Lucius answered. "Ah then I guess I can say bye to my chance with Cynthia huh," Clarence responded. "You're already thinking about those things, Ric is been trying to avoid it. You should see him right now it's hilarious." Lucius said. "But that's Frederick he's always focused on other things, you're a Prince so I guess you'll be marrying Royalty right?" Clarence asked.

"No, or Princeton would too since he is the Crowned Prince and all" Lucius responded. "Oh? But you should know other royals and nobles right?" Clarence continued. "I suppose," Lucius responded. "Oh well, then you should introduce me to some later when we get older since I miss a lot of the events while studying overseas," Clarence answered. "Sure, If I remember" Lucius responded. "So you still have your guards around you. How much longer are they going to follow you?" Clarence asked noticing them. "Ric insists on them following me, I'm not sure until when so," Lucius answered turning back to the guards standing stiff in the background. "Can't you guys at least hide so I look a bit normal?" Lucius asks and they used the shadow spell immediately.