Chapter 41: Faith

Location: Santino, Night Kingdom - 1889 - 1 year

Frederick: 32 Lucius: 26 Princeton: 24

Orisis: 4 Hadleigh: 3 ½ Alvin: 3 Nereus: 2

Princeton was traveling around the Night Kingdom looking for a place he could have Alvin for safety after a few places listed he thought he'd go to the Lavine Kingdom to visit Lucius. However, before arriving his Carriage was attacked and with minimum guards, he had to join the fight. His opponents were strong but he still managed to beat them, the Carriage now destroyed was now useless. The guards that were with him rested on the side. Princeton looked around to see where he was, "I need one of you to report to my brother, the other one stay near the carriage, I'll go find some help nearby," Princeton said. "Yes, Sir" They responded and did as ordered.

"Princeton walked down the road till he found himself in a town and was immediately spotted by a young lady with long magenta hair. "Oh my are you alright sir?" she said hurrying to his side seeing his wounds. "I'm alright, this is nothing. One of my men back there is in much worse condition, so if you know of any hospitals nearby," Princeton answered. "Hospital? Um, let's see I believe there is one about a mile away. I can help treat you guys, I studied medicine, the pharmacy here is actually mine," she said pointing towards a building. "I'd really appreciate that, thank you," Princeton answered and she left to get her first aid kit and followed him to the destroyed carriage. "Sorry, I forgot to ask for your name," Princeton said as she put the bandages on the guard. "Felicia" She answered focused on the wrapping the bandage. "Well, Felicia do you know me or should I introduce myself?" Princeton asked.

"Princeton Night Wind, I know your majesty," Felicia said looking up at him. "Oh~ very good. Tell me how did you recognize me?" Princeton asked intrigued. "Your scar," she answered cautiously. "Ah, I suppose that kind gives me away. Tell me how can I repay your kindness?" Princeton asked. "It's quite alright, your majesty I like helping people," Felicia answered. "I can tell, which is why I want to help you, my dear" Princeton answered. "Sir, your brother's carriage is approaching." The guard said sitting upright. "About time, took longer than usually don't you think Ric?" Princeton said as soon as he opened the door. "That's why I suggested more guards, but you simply don't listen to me do you," Frederick said rushing to him. "Ha, please I'm fine. This scratches I got from protecting Max, and Neo here. Quite the skills you got Neo I'll have to promote you," Princeton said directing himself to the guard that went to report to Frederick.

"Princeton, that's not a scratch and even if a was a scratch is bad there's a little something called infections, and please don't let me remind you of your son that needs you. Alvin just lost his mother and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to lose his father too." Frederick said pulling on his ear. "Hey! Wow there Ric. First of Alvin is four and can already do magic spells I couldn't do. He's not a vulnerable kid so even if something were to happen to me he's got his skill not to mention you as an uncle. As for the infections don't worry Felicia here patched us up, she's a doctor" Princeton said putting his arm around her. "I'm a pharmacist, your majesty," Felicia said softly. "Same thing right?" Princeton asked. "It's not, and Felicia, right? I humbly thank you for putting up with him until now. If you need a ride back to town we would be happy to take you," Frederick said slightly bowing.

"If I may, I would really appreciate it," Felicia said closing the first aid. "Oh you take his offer," Princeton said helping Max up. "Sir there's another carriage arriving shortly for you," Neo said. "Another? I thought I was going with you" Princeton said turning to Frederick. "No, I'm going to Terrana, Priscilla and the kids are waiting for me. Oh, Alvin is in my carriage I'm taking him with me," Frederick said. "He is? That would explain the light show in there. Wait why are taking him? If you're sending me back to the castle you might as well let him come with me." Princeton said walking over to the carriage. "If you're staying in the castle go ahead and take him, but I don't want to hear about you going to the bar with him," Frederick warned. "Yeah, I know," Princeton said opening the door where Alvin joyfully jumped to hug him. "Oh and Princeton, Alvin is three, not four," Frederick added.