Chapter 45: A Touch of Sweetness

Location: Bondania, Night Kingdom 1909 - 7 years

Frederick: 57 Lucius: 51 Princeton: 49

Orisis: 29 Hadleigh: 28 Alvin: 28 Nereus: 25 Brenda: 24 Pamela: 23

During one of Princeton's trips, many people claimed that young women kept disappearing and they blamed it for it. Having nothing to do with this crime he thought it was horrible to be blamed for it and decided to figure out what was going on. Along Neo, Max, and Koen they traveled around the kingdom. They arrived at Bondania and noticed more and more missing posters. Together they found a burlesque and entered exasperated by the search, "Well, I guess it like they say once you stop looking you'll find what you need," Princeton said noticing the girls' resemblances to the those on the posters. "Sir, any orders?" Max asked looking around. "You bet, Neo go and bring the owners to me. Max, evacuate the building would you." Princeton said standing up. "And me?" Koen asked seeing Neo and Max leave. "Go talk to the ladies and let them know what's going on" Princeton ordered fixing his suit.

"Yes, sir" Koen responded as he tried to walk over to where the stage was. Neo brought two men and tossed them to Princeton's feet. "King Princeton, What can we do you?" The men said confused as they tried to stand but Neo kept them kneeling. "What can you do indeed gentlemen, Tell me why is it that those young ladies there have family claiming they've gone missing?" Princeton said drawing his sword and piercing it through the ground in front of the men. "Your majesty most of these women are runaways or sold by the family themselves it's the only place they'll be wanted." One said not moving his sight from the sword. Koen walked back to Princeton "Lies, Sir the women I've spoken to claimed to have kidnapped by these men," Koen said.

"Oh~ well so you were lying to me?" Princeton said. "Sir, the building is cleared," Max said. "Perfect, You guys make sure the girls are okay and able to get home I'll deal with these two," Princeton said as the three bowed and made their way out. Princeton used a fire spell and set the building on fire, the men began to panic and stood up. One tried to run but Princeton grabbed him and pulled him back tossing him into the flames, "What's it like in Hell? Fun is it?" Princeton said with a smirk watching the man twist and turn trying to escape the flames that engulfed him. The other man watched in horror before looking at Princeton "Sir, please have mercy I... I have a girl you guys have not see she's really exotic her family really did sell her to us, please sir I'll lead you to her," The man said panicking. "Lead me," Princeton said glancing at the man.

The man leads him deeper into the building as Princeton opened the path until they got to a door on the floor, once they climbed down they stood in front of a cage with a woman with multicolored hair of purple, pink, and blue. She had a tail of like a lion and her ears were pointed. "A women from Liqua sir," The man said as Princeton looked at her a bit confused. "Let her out," Princeton said as the man quickly grabbed the keys from his pockets and opened the cage. Confused the girl stepped out with her head lowered. Once she stepped out completely, Princeton pushed the man in the cage and closed the door, with a spell he took the keys from the man and locked the door. "Say hi to your buddy for me," Princeton said grabbing the girls hand as he walked out with her.

Once they were out of the building his guards joined him, "Max, you missed one." Princeton said glancing over at the girl. "...Sorry, sir." Max said a bit confused since he hadn't seen her at all inside the building. "It's alright, so young lady what's your name?" Princeton asked letting her hand go, "Courtney..." she responded looking at them. "Where do you live we'll drop you off there," Princeton said as she looked back at the burning building. "There," she responded pointing at the building. "Uh, pardon me but where did you live before these men took you?" He asked again. "... My family sold that building with me to those men your majesty," She answered. "Well, that's shitty, Sorry about your house then. Do you have anyone you trust where you can stay I can get people to repair that place for you later," Princeton answered.