Part 2: Lonely

Yoongi, Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook were all sat in Yoongi's office ; Jungkook being a student intern and Jin being organised earning himself a small job which was more convenient for everyone even if they had to hide he was a hybrid.

Everything was working as a normal day until Jungkook let out a large sigh capturing his hyungs attention.

"I want a hybrid." Were the first words that left his mouth causing everyone to freeze.

Jin was the first to snap out of being completely shook, going over and asking "Why Kookie?" Being the parental figure he just ended up being.

Namjoon and Yoongi made their way over sitting on the table next to the couch Jungkook was lay out on - now leaning on Jin's lap as Jin played with his hair comfortingly.

"I don't know I've just been really lonely since I live alone and have no friends other than you guys. And Namjoon hyung got super happy once he got you." Jungkook said looking up cutely at Jin who smiled in response.

At least he had a reason.

Jin was about to speak and explain how hybrids aren't just pets which he knew Jungkook knew but wanted to emphasise just in case but he didn't need to.

Jungkook sighed continuing saying "I just want to look after someone who's life hasn't been so great and take them in and make them happy too. Everything you hybrids put up with is all really depressing. You guys deserve better."

Everyone was taken back by the maknaes sudden maturity but accepted it easily knowing he was a good kid with good intent and that he stuck to what he said he'd do no matter how difficult.

"That's respectable but how would you manage it? Your just an intern for now Kook and you can barely get by yourself." Yoongi said thinking reasonably unlike Namjoon who was ready to put where he found Jin which would've crushed any ideas of thinking before rushing into the decision.

Jungkook sighed mumbling "I know, I just want to feel useful and less lonely. I know no one my age because I'm years ahead in learning everything so I get ignored or picked on so I guess I want a friend closer to my age..."

All the hyungs hearts aches for the boy, even Yoongi who really didn't think it was a good idea but knew he'd cave for the maknae since he was basically a little brother to him as well as an idol who he looked up to - as was Namjoon.

"How serious are you about this Kookie?" Jin asked softly with a proud smile on his face already knowing the answer.

Jungkook looked to Namjoon who nodded then straight to Yoongi who he knew he'd have to prove his point to, simply saying one word with massive emphasis.

"Very."

Yoongi sighed before dramatically standing up and walking over to his desk, messing his hair up in the process trying to think then saying "Well if your serious I guess I can up your money, but that might still need more hours putting in or individual project. I don't know yet."

Everyone's heads shot up to look at Yoongi not expecting him to cave so quickly before smiling excitedly at him.

If Yoongi was being honest with himself he felt like Jungkook sometime, wanting to help people on a more personal level since he already donates a lot to charities so he knew where Jungkook was coming from even though he never had any intent on doing anything about it.

He knew himself to well for that and knew he'd more than likely be cold towards the person or animal depending on what route he choose since he had a lot of walls built up which you wouldn't believe with how quickly he adapted to his group of friends or how he'd act at business related events.

It wouldn't be fair in his eyes so he didn't want to follow through but he had faith in Jungkook so would support him as much as he could.

"Well it's settled then. JK is getting a hybrid." Namjoon said staring blankly in disbelief as Jin jumped up clapping his hands excitedly.

"You know what that means?" He asked causing everyone to look to him.

Jin jumped in anticipation before singing "We're going to my old orphanage~"