Part 23: Break

Jungkook, Namjoon and Yoongi had all finished their telephone meeting and signing paper works so decided it was about time they all took a break.

They exited Yoongi's office to go into the main area to find all the hybrids stood around Namjoon's desk giggling.

Namjoon raised an eyebrow before walking over watching the suspicious boys.

"Ahem." Namjoon coughed capturing their attention making Jin panic and try to close all the open tabs, failing to do so before Namjoon looked at the screen and blushed slightly.

"R-really babe?" Namjoon asked trying not to be to flustered from what they were looking at.

Jin pouted crossing his arms and leaning back saying "It was supposed to be a surprise and I was making Jiminie and TaeTae help me choose."

Namjoon went redder realising the other hybrids knew what went on behind the Namjin doors so just slid Jin his credit card not wanting to stop him.

Jin's eyes lit up as he said "Really? Like really really?" To which Namjoon nodded shyly happy that Jin was happy but causing Jungkook and Yoongi to raise a brow.

"Which one Jiminie?" Jin asked already getting Taehyung's opinion before Namjoon appeared.

Jimin hummed for a moment thinking before pointing at the screen cutely and saying "That one." Confidently.

"That one it is then since you both chose the same and because I like it." Jin said with a bright smile clicking buy on all his items.

Jungkook was nosey so aske "What'd you get Namjoon to buy?" Knowing Namjoon wouldn't answer if he asked him.

Jin smiled confidently as he said "A giant pink jumper with a honey pot print on the front and a choker with-"

"That's enough babe." Namjoon said quickly to which Jungkook said "Does it say babe?" Since it was the most obvious thing.

Jin was quick to correct "Nope it says baby boy-"

"Jin!" Namjoon exclaimed trying his best not to scream in embarrassment since he didn't want his friends let alone coworkers that he had a daddy kink.

"What?" Jin asked innocently secretly knowing why Namjoon shouted but wanting to tease him a little.

"You know what..." Namjoon said defeated already but little did he expect Yoongi's next words.

"Joon we've known about your daddy kink for years now. We've seen what you read and watch. No need to be so embarrassed unless... it's something else?" Yoongi said confident at first but then uncertain.

"It is but what could something else be?" Namjoon said blushing bright red but also kinda curious.

"Using honey as lub-"

"Shhhhasfghjk." Jin said cutting Taehyung off not wanting to actually get in trouble- well maybe a little.

"What it's valid?" Taehyung said defensively which Jimin nodded at protecting his best friend from his other best friend.

"That escalated quickly." Jungkook commented with a smirk looking between Namjoon and Jin before saying "Are you gonna say it Yoongi hyung or shall I?"

"You can have the honours." Yoongi said with an equally mischievous smirk.

Jungkook chuckled darkly, which sent chills down Taehyung's spine, "Don't get any ideas you two."

Namjoon and Jin both turned to him completely shook as Jungkook highfived him saying "I couldn't have said it better myself."

Jungkook quickly changed the topic of conversation saying "So what's for dinner?"

To which Taehyung commented "Jin Hyung apparently." Which got him nudged by a bright red Seokjin.

Jungkook laughed pulling Taehyung into a hug saying "Your perfect." To Which Jin quietly commented "Do you even have innocence to lose?" With a pout causing Jimin to nudge him and chuckle lightly shaking his head.

Yoongi saw the conversation was going no where with Taehyung, Jungkook and Jin so looked to Jimin and asked "What do you want for dinner Jiminie?" To Which he immediately responded "Mcdonald's!"

"You can look through the menu on my phone. Choose the nicest looking picture and I'll get it you. I'll order ubereats in five." Yoongi said sliding his phone over to Jimin who thanked him happily before ploping down on the floor and scrolling through the menu.

After that they all order and Jimin tried chicken nuggets this time deciding he liked the burger more but they were a close second, then the non hybrids going back to work.