Part 36: Hoseok

When Yoongi had to go back to work he offered to let Jimin stay home but the kitten was persistent about going with him.

He didn't mean to offended Yoongi when he confessed "I miss everyone." And he didn't but the elder still pouted and asked for an apology kiss which Jimin happily gave him giggling.

Jimin was able to walk now which was a big improvement and his limp was fully gone, like jimin proudly stated he's 'a quick healer!' So no one could tease him - especially not a certain puppy hybrid with a boxy smile and a devilish glint in his eyes.

Arriving on their floor what they least expected to happen happened and everyone cheered the moment the lift door opened revealing the pair.

Jimin tilted his head innocently were as Yoongi face palmed mumbling "Get back to work." Ignoring the comment of "Ill let you off for not using the stairs today hyung." From Jungkook and the snickering consign from Taehyung.

Jin went over to his kitten and he'd him close to his chest instantly swaddling him in affection and pampering him with love much like Yoongi did, 'getting to work' like Yoongi had said although the elder forgot that part and secretly wasn't ready to part with his kitten.

And it almost went ignored.

Almost.

A loud boisterous laugh filled the room, one of which Yoongi recognised immediately, and one of his best friends and favourite people Jung Hoseok walked into the room lighting it up even more with his smile and freshly dyed ginger hair.

Walking up to Yoongi the sunshine told Jin "Don't run away to fast with them hyung. I really want to get to talk to the famous Jiminie. And our dearest Yoongi hyung here clearly isn't ready to let him go get." Being pulled into a hug and getting his head flicked by said hyung who began to scold him.

He ranted "Where the hell have you been for the past god knows how long. I told you about what happened at that orphanage place or whatever Jin Hyung called it and then you fall of the face of the planet for months. I've been so worried and I really wanted you too meet Jimin so all my favourite people knew each other but you weren't here."

Hoseok knee that was Yoongi's own subtle way of saying 'I miss you' so pulled him into another brief hug apologising before explaining "I've been undercover in my own company and filming a show about hyrbirds and their standards of living while improving the side company and making it a priority. I got pissed- sorry I mean mad at what happened and how it wasn't getting to me so I went hard to bring up awareness. I swear the first thing I did when the project ended and everything was up to my level of approval, not that former good for nothing assistant director, that I came here to see my favourite people and meet my new favourite people but two of the six in the equation were missing so I've just been lurking in your office ever since!"

Before he ended he quickly turned to Jimin and said "By the way cutie congrats on obtaining this stone cold rocks heart, I was rooting through his wallet and I found a picture of you and melted it was so soft-"

"You were in my wallet?"

"It was on your desk-"

"Hoseok-"

"Min Yoongi, you know I root to catch up on things and be nosey be glad I mentioned the picture in your wallet and not the photo album in your draw with pictures of all your friends and why I'm pretty sure are tear marks-"

"TRAITOR-"

"YOUR SOFT HYUNG ADMIT IT. YOU CRY OUT OF APPRECIATION FOR YOUR FRIENDS AND YOU BABY THEM AND TREAT THEM LIKE THEIR YOUR WORLD!"

"BECAUSE YOU ALL ARE MY WORLD! NOW CHANGE THE SUBJECT BEFORE I TELL NAMJOON ABOUT THE TIME YOU BROKE HIS COMPUTER FILLING IT WITH VIRUSES AND THEN TOLD HIM IT MUST'VE BEEN THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!"

Namjoon cut into the scream of shouting "SO IT WAS YOU!" With a stupid grin on his face satisfied in not being responsible for once.

The room filled with silence after that and they all looked at one another before the silence broke with Jin cracking first before everyone burst into a fit of laughter and tears.

The office felt complete and their group felt home with all the additions together and although Hoseok may be a stranger to Jimin (and Taehyung although he had been interrogating the sunshine for two days already) they still both felt at home and that they could trust each other.

After the laughter died down Hoseok told the hybrids to say good bye to their 'mens' and that he was taking them out for ice cream to eat to know them better and to get all the gossip he could.

And like that their group was complete.