Part 25: Heat talk

So it had been about a week now since the hybrids started going to the office with them which meant it had been a week since Namjoon and Jin started hinting about hybrids and basic stuff about them.

How they a similar and different to animals, how they normally aren't very educated, how they aren't animalistic unless severely triggered and all that fun stuff - not fun but meh sarcasm.

Now Namjoon decided would probably be a good time to bring up heats to Jungkook and Yoongi.

Namjoon has already had to talk Jungkook through puberty but he did that with the help of Yoongi so this time he felt more nervous.

They were all sat in Yoongi's office finishing off the last bit of work before Namjoon spoke up.

"Do you guys know why Jimin and Taehyung were kept separate from the other hybrids?" Namjoon said catching both the other males attentions.

"No?" Jungkook said slightly confused at the randomness but also curious.

"Spill." Yoongi said sitting up properly full attention on Namjoon.

Namjoon started to feel more nervous but knew he had to say something now if not for the hybrids for himself as his coworkers now more than likely wouldn't stop pestering him until they knew.

"Have you ever heard of... heats?" Namjoon asked slowly not sure what he was even saying.

"Isn't that when you get the sweats when your ill?" Jungkook asked clueless.

Yoongi reaches for his phone to google it but Namjoon quickly stopped him.

"Your better hearing this from me than the internet hyung."

Yoongi nodded at Namjoon and then waited for him to carry on.

"It's... well it's basically... how can I word this... like a second puberty... yeh like that." Namjoon said nodding to himself proud of his explanation.

"Okay?" Yoongi said now fully lost.

Namjoon took a breath before explaining "Hybrids go through it and it's like puberty all over again but jammed into 24 hours and it's the most painful and vulnerable time for a hybrid."

Yoongi looked over to Jungkook who was already looking back at him to see if he was keeping up.

"So they get hormonal?" Yoongi said upon seeing the confusion on Jungkook's face so Namjoon said "Yeh basically."

"So that man didn't want to deal with them being angsty teens for a day?" Jungkook asked still confused which made Namjoon chuckle and shake his head.

"No, he kept them in their because he didn't know when their birthdays were and didn't believe them when they told him so they were kept in their for a very long time." Namjoon said which caused Yoongi to say "That doesn't explain why they had to be locked away though."

Namjoon nodded understanding Yoongi so decided to make them explain it instead of doing it himself "Okay. Puberty. Jungkook What did we teach you about puberty?"

Jungkook chuckled before Confidently saying "Morning wood is normal." Which made Namjoon face palm and Yoongi smile proud his explanation stuck first.

"Okay then, so now think about how often you get morning wood and all that type of stuff over the space of a year." Namjoon said looking between the two who both thought for a moment then nodded.

"Okay now condense all of that not missing a day into a single day, 24 hours."

Both Yoongi and Jungkook's eyes widened as Jungkook said "Thats gotta be painful." To Which Namjoon nodded.

"We didn't realise until after you took them in that they hadn't had their heat yet since their not twenty one." Namjoon explained causing them both to nod.

"So what can we do to help?" Yoongi asked acknowledging how nervous and worried the hybrids must be feeling since they got locked away for that fact.

"Well... what would you do to help someone's who's horny and a cold shower can't help fix it?" Namjoon asked as an answer which both boys understood.

"O-Okay." Jungkook said feeling his face heating up a lot.

"You both up for the challenge?" Namjoon asked getting a small nod from both which made him smile so brightly his dimples showed.

"I love you guys." Namjoon said with a chuckle, genuinely proud of his friends maturity.

"We love you too." Jungkook said knowing Yoongi would just go tsundere since stuff like that made him embarrassed.

"Let's go get food with our hybrids then." Namjoon declared with all of them standing up and leaving to get food.