Part 18: Cuddly

Yoongi woke up at some point through the night like he normally would do, confused for a moment about who he was hugging since he was still half asleep then realising it was Jimin.

A small smile crept on his face which Yoongi couldn't distinctly recognise as any emotion he'd felt before or at least not to the extent he was now.

He gently pushed Jimin's hair out of his eyes before glancing at the clock.

5am

He looked outside seeing it was still dark out and not wanting to move but also wanting to go for a walk to tired himself out but decided on otherwise.

Instead deciding on taking the opportunity to think about how life was going to be like now he had Jimin.

He probably couldn't leave Jimin home alone and wouldn't want to since he knew about the boys fear.

There was an option of leaving Jimin and Taehyung together but he didn't know how the other boy would act or if either of them were mature enough to take care of themselves.

He text Jungkook saying 'Work again as normal tomorrow, bring Taehyung he can sit with Jimin and if they need anything it's easier to help them then.'

Surprisingly he quickly got a text back saying 'Thank you hyung I was worried about what I was going to do when work was happening. Tae is literally a puppy. It's so cute.'

Yoongi smiled at the message replying 'np now go to sleep and get off of overwatch. I know you Jeon Jungkook and I can get your account blocked.'

He could tell by the delayed message the maknae was stropping but waited for a reply anyways which he obviously got saying 'okay good night hyung from me and Taehyung.'

'Good night to you both from me and the sleeping Jimin because he's being responsible and sleeping when hyung says so and isn't secretly just saying bye to get left alone mid match.'

Jungkook's next messages were spread out '... wut... how... hyung what... what are you... I'll actually turn it off this time Taehyung needs to sleep and won't without me. Good night for real and tell Jimin we said HISHXJBWBSB.'

'Will do, gnight' was all Yoongi replied before putting his phone down and looking at Jimin again.

Jimin face scrunched up a little when Yoongi pulled away, holding onto him tighter.

Yoongi chuckled at the cute action happily complying.

If you'd have asked him a few days ago that he'd be cuddling with a hybrid boy he'd say no but now he was.

He was lay there with a happy little kitten in his arms.

His kitten?

Well theoretically speaking he did basically sign papers to own Jimin so in that sense he is but he didn't want Jimin to be in that way.

The kitten bit had grown on him quite a bit in a very small amount of time.

Yoongi had always been one to try and make others happy and now was no different but it was.

He felt so stupid about it but it was true, he wanted to make Jimin happy and wanted to be the only one who could make him happy in a certain way.

He never believed what people had told him about when you fall for someone you fall hard in no time at all but now he was he felt stupid for not believing it.

Yoongi hadn't noticed but lost in his thoughts playing with Jimin's hair, an hour had passed and Jimin was now awake looking up at him with a smile.

Jimin poked Yoongi's puffy cheek to get his attention which made Yoongi look down instantly and for some unknown reason to Jimin blush - which he found beyond cute.

"Good morning hyungie~" Jimin sang then burying his head in Yoongi's chest.

"Good morning Jiminie?" Yoongi said confused and trying to snap out of his day dream.

Jimin giggled at the confused tone and he could tell Yoongi had been up for a while by the fact his voice wasn't groggy.

"How long have you been awake?" Jimin asked curiously get a long "ummmmmm" in response.

"Since five..?" Yoongi eventually answered sitting up a little to seethe clock but not moving to much to knock Jimin.

"What time is it now?" Jimin asked to lazy and comfy to move.

"Six." Yoongi said messing up his own hair a little.

Jimin eyebrows furrowed as he thought catching Yoongi's attention thus raising one of his own.

"Can we stay in bed for a while..?" Jimin asked shyly with his head looking down but his eye up, looking up through his eyelashes.

Yoongi chuckled before saying "Sure."

Jimin shifted a little so he was lay on Yoongi's chest on his stomach, extremely close to Yoongi's face.

Yoongi asked "Are you comfy there?" Chuckling as Jimin nodded cutely with a teethy smile.

He felt Jimin slipping so moved his arm around Jimin's waist to secure him.

Yoongi decided to take the chance to get to know more about Jimin since he knew he knew hardly anything.