Part 5: 'Adopted'

They now all stood in the mans office, frowning but still trying to seem positive to achieve a deal.

"So you taking them?" The man asked nodding over too the two hybrids who stood hugging Jin and each other behind.

Jungkook gulped not wanting to say what was agreed between the two boys but had to.

He quietly said "I can't do this." Which caused Namjoon to step forward to help.

"He only has room for one and I'm aware it's a bundle deal but we can only offer for one. The wolf hybrid." Namjoon said then adding "We're willing to take the difficult one off your hands." Which Jimin prompted him to say before going in knowing how to play the owner.

Honestly it amazed Yoongi how smart Jimin was, contrasting how he presented himself originally.

The man frowned and persisted "It's two or none. Take it or leave it." Which caused the boys to grow more nervous.

The man then added "Look at them. You want to separate that." Pretending to care when in reality he wanted his most needy gone before they got their first heat.

Jungkooks frown grew more when the old man smiled at him, clearly about to make their lives harder.

"I guess I couldddd hypothetically allow the mutt to go but it would cost... a little extra if you know what I'm saying." The man said evilly.

They could've all punched him there and then not caring but didn't due to Jimin's plea "Please take Taehyung."

All the boys hearts broke at this fully understanding how close the two were, Jungkook about to give into the mans offer.

But then Yoongi happened.

"Why would we be double scammed by some creepy old man who isn't even doing his job properly. What a shame it would be if you bosses were to find out what business your running here. Selling hybrids who are being offered homes. This goes against your whole company's aims right? Now I'll be making the offer this time and you'll be the one accepting." Yoongi said stepping forward and slamming his hands on the table getting everyone's attentions.

"You will give us BOTH hybrids for free. No charge and they will be allowed to take their stuff unlike what you did with Jin. Then you will give my friend his money back he payed for Jin and you will let us leave before I go straight to the higher ups to my good friend Mr Jung Hoseok who is trying his best to get hybrids rights and home them. What a shame it would be to be directly fired by such an influential man." Yoongi said using the connection he'd worked so hard for.

The old man gulped sensing Yoongi's sincerity in his words, scrambling to get his money.

Being fired would be bad enough but let alone from one of the most influential men in Korea.

That's a whole other level.

The man gave Namjoon his money back instantly then scrambled away to go gather Jimin's and Taehyung's things leaving them stood in the office shocked.

"Did you really think I'd let him scam you or you both be cut off completely?" Yoongi asked when all eye contact landed on him.

All the shocked expressions turned into a happy ones except the poor kitten who was very confused.

"Your getting a home too Jiminie!" Taehyung shouted diving on the kitten who looked to Yoongi, cutely tilting his head.

Yoongi nodded then added "As long as you want one." Which made Jimin's eyes shine brighter in excitement as he nodded furiously.

Yoongi chuckled at the cuteness coming from the smol cute hybrid, knowing he probably shouldn't but he was anyways.

Change did him good when walking and he found out about Jin and Namjoon, good can only come from this right?

He'd tried to be reasonable about the whole thing, tried to stop himself from getting any additional responsibility but that all went out of the window.

The man came back in the room with two small bags of stuff and some paper work.

The two seats in front of the mans desk were now cleared for Jungkook and Yoongi who sat in them waiting.

"You'll need to sign here and here. And then their yours. This is their shi-stuff and then you can leave." The man said in a worried voice knowing he was now basically an unemployed homeless man.

Yoongi glared at the man due to what he was about to call their stuff, then back down to the form which he read over quickly.

Jungkook frowned being further down than Yoongi causing Yoongi so speed up reading knowing exactly what made him.

"Who made these contracts?" Yoongi asked looking at the man who clearly started to panic.

Yoongi's business voice was scary which he only kept for special occasions of anger.

He tilted his head slightly before asking "Was it you?" Which the man started to look anywhere else in the room.

Yoongi sighed mumbling "unbelievable." But signing it anyways not really planning on ever doing what that section said - punishing hybrids.

It has points of where to stop and how to know their life was within serious danger and it was signing to agree you'd try not to kill them when in reality that part shouldn't exist at all - you shouldn't try to kill a hybrid or hurt them slightly let alone to that extent.

It made both Yoongi and Jungkook furious.

Namjoon recalled his reaction to as he originally went with someone else to help them with the paper works which made him want to get one out even more; ideally all of them.

The paper work was signed and they all left, Jimin and Taehyung holding onto Jin tightly so that they couldn't be made to go back.

If they were out of there they were out and they had no intent on ever going back.

They stood at the door of the building both hybrids slightly panicking before Jin gently pushed them forward.

They took the final step and they'd left that building.

They were free.

The boys might have been old enough to leave but they were never allowed, just kept in that room all day and all night.

The sunlight hit their faces and they sighed out in relief as the cool air hit their skin.

Taehyung looked to Jungkook then Yoongi then Jimin with a look of disbelief.

A boxy smile emerge when he looked to the kitten as he excitedly said "We're free hyung."