Part 8: Walking

"Are you doing okay?" Yoongi asked for about the tenth time in less than ten minutes of walking.

They'd just left Jungkook's apartment where Taehyung was and now we're heading home.

Yoongi instantly was worried about how Jimin would be without Taehyung since they seemed so close and since they'd been together for god knows how long.

Even though Jimin was saying he was okay, Yoongi couldn't believe it and honestly neither could Jimin.

Jimin once again replied saying "Really hyung I'm fine. If it wasn't fine I'd be crying in a tree right now."

Yoongi looked around then saying "There are no trees." Before lookin back to a giggling Jimin.

"Just because there's no trees doesn't mean I won't climb... a... street... light?" Jimin replied through his giggles looking to find something high.

Jimin appreciated how much Yoongi cared but a part of him couldn't understand why.

When they were alone Jin already explained how the whole master thing should only be used if requested and that it isn't slavery like their past experiences but Jimin still couldn't get his head around it.

Yoongi thought for a moment before saying "We should go shopping tomorrow." Which caught Jimin's attention immediately.

Shopping? What was that?

Yoongi must've been able to read minds since what he said next was "To buy you some things and necessities. I don't mind sharing my clothes with you but I think it'll be good for you to have your own too, maybe more catered to hybrids."

Jimin nodded understanding more what he meant then looked at him confusedly and asked "What else do I need?"

Yoongi chuckled before answering "Basics, and new and better stuff. Plus it's nice to get stuff sometimes."

Jimin nodded again this time asking "Why would you want to waste your money on me?" Growing more puzzled.

Yoongi glanced at Jimin then carried on looking straight forward simply answering "Because I want to and I don't think it'll be a waste." With a shrug.

Jimin nodded thinking a bit longer before speaking his thoughts.

"I don't understand why your being so nice to someone like me..."

Yoongi understood how hard of a concept it must be to someone who was taught they should be hated and not value themselves as anything more than a slave which is why he was a massive supporter of Ji-Yong's main and side company - side being more hybrid rights based.

Yoongi knew Jimin would keep asking that question no matter what but decided to answer anyways still saying "Because I care."

The smol hybrid nodded again this time staying quiet as they carried on walking, lost in a world of thoughts and questions - most of which revolves around one man, Min Yoongi.