Part 38: After

In a matter of 12 months Jimin's whole world had been changed.

Him and his best friend had been saved and reunited with their parental figure.

They both moved away from the house that reminded them where they came from into loving homes.

They both got themselves boyfriends.

And they both were happy.

Jimin had survived his heat and Taehyung's was yet to come even though he wasn't really stressing about it since him and Jungkook point blank said they liked each other from the first day to each other - what was originally teasing turning real.

Jimin and Yoongi on the other hand grew independent on each other as Jimin was Yoongi's support and vice versa.

They both were now able to openly say they loved each other without blushing to much but physical contact still made Jimin blush sometimes.

Jin and Namjoon were happy and in talks with Hoseok about what else can be done for hybrids which they all worked furiously looking into and trying to get them both rights and a easier life than the typical sex slave ones they'd been only been deemed worthy of.

They all grew to be very close friends and they were all treated as people.

Hybrids rights were a large part of their lives which they were fighting for and hopeful about them being passed someday.

But for now 6 months after their first encounter instead of thinking about the past six months they were all gathered together in the living room of Yoongi's house watching some random film and talking.

Yoongi looked over to Jimin and remembered everything he knew about the boy and remembered how much more he had to learn.

He kissed Jimin's cheek before moving focus back on to the film.

Jimin smiled at the small action kissing his cheek back.

The film ended like any other weekend when they had film night and they all said their good byes leaving Yoongi and Jimin.

Jimin waddled into to Yoongi's open arms whispering. "I love you." Getting "I love you too kitten." In response.

The two boys were in love and nothing could ruin that; not even their past present or future.

Their love was cliche yet so pure.

A true love story.